Making a play for Simon Black?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

How many of King, Birss, Fiora, Clarke, Attard, Black, Knobel, Penny, Brooks, Gardiner, Murray, McGough, Stone, Gram, Begley, Dawson, Voss, Guerra, Gehrig, Hamill, Pattison, Smith, Peake, Dempster, Ray, Powell, Ackland, Capuano, Callaghan, Lawrence, Schneids, Peake, Gale and the likes have or will play for St Kilda for 10 years? There are a couple but not many.

We have made the last two granny's, who knows how long we will get at the top of the table, I don't like Johnstone, but the bloke had sublime skills last time I checked - which was something we aren't exactly known for (couple of exceptions). Then again, imagine a midfield with Black and Hayes feeding out to Dal, BJ and Joey...

I'm not saying I'm a fan of the recycled players idea, but I'd rather give a 31 year old gun a spot for a couple of years on the list than a so-so 25 year old list clogger IF we were to go down the path of another recycled player.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!