Lest all sign up again for 2011 be positive!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lest all sign up again for 2011 be positive!!!

stinger wrote:
matrix wrote:
Pwoit wrote:
joffaboy wrote:You might like to sign up to the spell checker and grammer for dummies course.
:shock:

grammar

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah
8-)
yeah...i noticed that too...the guy thinks his sh!it doesn't stink........ :roll: :roll:

. :roll: :evil:
.............but his farts give him away :roll: :roll: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
matrix wrote:
Pwoit wrote:
joffaboy wrote:You might like to sign up to the spell checker and grammer for dummies course.

grammar

8-)
yeah...i noticed that too...the guy thinks his sh!it doesn't stink........ :roll: :roll:

intentional mistake my fat aunt fanny......

How the effing hell would you know you stupid old bastard, get to your cleaning job you woman hating old tool.

I bet you old incontinent s*** would stink to high heaven, you ugly piece of excretia.

Stupid old halfwit , go and f##k yourself you gutless old goat.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
stinger wrote:
matrix wrote:
Pwoit wrote:

grammar

8-)

.............but his farts give him away :roll: :roll: !!
My farts are still better than your face.............

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:
matrix wrote:
Pwoit wrote:

grammar

8-)

intentional mistake my fat aunt fanny......

How the effing hell would you know you stupid old bastard, get to your cleaning job you woman hating old tool.

I bet you old incontinent s*** would stink to high heaven, you ugly piece of excretia.

Stupid old halfwit , go and f##k yourself you gutless old goat.
nice... :roll: :roll: why didn't you just admit that you made a fool of yourself, . :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Because he's a f@ckwit, pure and simple ;)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
PakenhamSaint
Club Player

After a lot of umm'ing and errr'ing I've decided to jump on board and get a 3 game membership. First time I shall be getting a membership.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

PakenhamSaint wrote:After a lot of umm'ing and errr'ing I've decided to jump on board and get a 3 game membership. First time I shall be getting a membership.
Was it the above volley of highly intelligent posts that convinced you PakenhamSaint, or is this just a coincidence? :wink:

PakenhamSaint
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
PakenhamSaint wrote:After a lot of umm'ing and errr'ing I've decided to jump on board and get a 3 game membership. First time I shall be getting a membership.
Was it the above volley of highly intelligent posts that convinced you PakenhamSaint, or is this just a coincidence? :wink:
Coincidence. Had my mind mostly made up Wednesday night.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

well done -----

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107