Explosive rumour

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

FQF
SS Life Member

Dan Warna wrote:
FQF wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:No need to peddle names, the sooner we bury this sort of rubbish the better.

did you see what i guessed thar?
Scott no idea.
Someone explain to me why we can't just say the name?
Because unless you can back it up with evidence then someone will slam a writ on the owners of this forum, it shuts down, and we all suffer and maybe a few folks pay a fine.

Hawkheadquarters and a few 'unoffical' fan sites have gone this way over the years.

Probably bigfooty is the only one big enough to fight back as they have money and even then they are very very heavily moderated.
Gotcha. Good to know we're being watched though.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
saint75 wrote:
azza12 wrote:PM names please
Read the post again. A medal winner that was not Lenny Hayes. What medal did Lenny Hayes win?
who won Norm Smith #2 medal?

I left the ground before the end of the game.
Farking coward ffs you farkin squib low life ffs ffs ffs ffs .... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
saint75 wrote:
Read the post again. A medal winner that was not Lenny Hayes. What medal did Lenny Hayes win?

Farking coward ffs you farkin squib low life ffs ffs ffs ffs .... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pretty sure you should use rolling eyes not twisted. please get it right in future.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Pretty sure you should use rolling eyes not twisted. please get it right in future.
You know I was looking at it thinking something wasn't quite right! :D

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Why would anyone belileve this rumour anyway. ALL the collingwood players fronted up the following day to the family day. The player who is obviously in question on here was as fresh as a daisy. Just doesn't seem plausible.

No-one could have a drug overdose and then front up to a family day hours later.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Why would anyone belileve this rumour anyway. ALL the collingwood players fronted up the following day to the family day. The player who is obviously in question on here was as fresh as a daisy. Just doesn't seem plausible.

No-one could have a drug overdose and then front up to a family day hours later.
100% agree. Stupid rumour.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

strip them of the premiership and award it to the runner up :wink:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Meanwhile we look bad discussing such nonsence.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Brisvegas saint
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:strip them of the premiership and award it to the runner up :wink:
Sometimes it feels like going the Bradbury is our best chance of #2. :(

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Moods wrote:Why would anyone belileve this rumour anyway. ALL the collingwood players fronted up the following day to the family day. The player who is obviously in question on here was as fresh as a daisy. Just doesn't seem plausible.

Who said is was directly after the game? Post match celebrations could have lasted for the week. I know they would have in this house..... :twisted:

Not worth discussing though, I agree. Sad for the person involved if true.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Brisvegas saint
Club Player

saint75 wrote:

Who said is was directly after the game? Post match celebrations could have lasted for the week. I know they would have in this house..... :twisted:

Not worth discussing though, I agree. Sad for the person involved if true.
If it is true, impressive that he's managed to keep his twitter account active.

linz
Club Player

As soon as we put pen to paper and end this and bury it I won't be happy.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.