Hey Stinger!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:And what makes you think we care what you think, either? Who the f*** are you? You can suck my balls, too, if you don't like it. We're all free to do what we like. We don't need to prove anything to anyone by staying.
You clearly have issues. I never said anything to you and find your abuse towards me totally inappropriate. Mate I am entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that people who left early are GUTLESS and if that applies to you I doubt you actually have any balls to suck. Growe up!!!
You never said anything to me? Did you not read what stinger said? You said you "agree with" him, so that means you agree with the abuse he laid on those who left early, which includes myself and a member of my family. So you can, as I said, suck my balls, unless you take back you said, if you have the guts.
Did you leave early?
Can't you read?
Sorry I meant WHY did you leave early?
Because I'd had a gutfull and had better things to do with my time than sit there one minute longer. If you have a problem with that and want to abuse me the way stinger did those of us who left early, then please PM me and we'll arrange for you to come and do so to my face.
So too gutless to see it out?
Abuse? Just where did I abuse you?
Did I tell you to suck my balls?
And now a threat as well. What a Hero!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:And what makes you think we care what you think, either? Who the f*** are you? You can suck my balls, too, if you don't like it. We're all free to do what we like. We don't need to prove anything to anyone by staying.
You clearly have issues. I never said anything to you and find your abuse towards me totally inappropriate. Mate I am entitled to an opinion and my opinion is that people who left early are GUTLESS and if that applies to you I doubt you actually have any balls to suck. Growe up!!!
You never said anything to me? Did you not read what stinger said? You said you "agree with" him, so that means you agree with the abuse he laid on those who left early, which includes myself and a member of my family. So you can, as I said, suck my balls, unless you take back you said, if you have the guts.
Did you leave early?
Can't you read?
Because I'd had a gutfull and had better things to do with my time than sit there one minute longer. If you have a problem with that and want to abuse me the way stinger did those of us who left early, then please PM me and we'll arrange for you to come and do so to my face.
It's not a threat and as I said, in your first post here you said you "totally agree" with stinger, which means you agree with the things he said about us, including all the abuse. Does it not? If you do "totally agree" with him, as YOU said in your first post here, as I said, please PM me and try to tell me those things to my face. Otherwise, I suggest you retract what you said in your first post, or else you're the "gutless" one, are you not?
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Mon 04 Oct 2010 3:10pm, edited 2 times in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
saintlee
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Did you leave early?
Can't you read?
Calling people gutless is abuse in my book.

Sainterman
Club Player

For goodness sake how about a bit of respect for others on here!! Arguing about whether people left early, I mean really, it is no one elses business is it? Surely we have better and bigger things to worry about.

People leave early for a whole heap of reasons! None of you are in any position to judge. It is like the old argument about what makes a good supporter, or one supporter better than another. IMO if you pay your membership and get to as many games as you can then well done. This is footy, not a life saving operation, or a family members sick bed. People can freely come and go as they please. just some perspective would be nice!

Saturday was one of the worst days I have ever had at a football match, so much hope leading in and then that bitter, heart breaking disappointment. I can fully understand those that chose to leave and spare themselves from even more hurt, so many of those supporters already long suffering.

Everyone is so quick to pass judgement, especially those that stayed. You are probably feeling even worse for being there till that bitter end. ALL those there paid good money to get a ticket, and have every right to do what they want. Add to this just how insipid and flat we were...felt like Saints supporters who turned up did so more than the playing group, who didn't seem to show up at all!

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Sainterman wrote:For goodness sake how about a bit of respect for others on here!! Arguing about whether people left early, I mean really, it is no one elses business is it? Surely we have better and bigger things to worry about.

People leave early for a whole heap of reasons! None of you are in any position to judge. It is like the old argument about what makes a good supporter, or one supporter better than another. IMO if you pay your membership and get to as many games as you can then well done. This is footy, not a life saving operation, or a family members sick bed. People can freely come and go as they please. just some perspective would be nice!

Saturday was one of the worst days I have ever had at a football match, so much hope leading in and then that bitter, heart breaking disappointment. I can fully understand those that chose to leave and spare themselves from even more hurt, so many of those supporters already long suffering.

Everyone is so quick to pass judgement, especially those that stayed. You are probably feeling even worse for being there till that bitter end. ALL those there paid good money to get a ticket, and have every right to do what they want. Add to this just how insipid and flat we were...felt like Saints supporters who turned up did so more than the playing group, who didn't seem to show up at all!
Here here.
Just a note to anyone who's wondering, I see Iluvharvey has gone silent and NO PM. Some are all full of fluff and not much more. We're all free to live our lives the way we see fit and we don't have to justify our actions to anyone else. If they don't like it, tough.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Exactly Sainterman.

Would someone who jumped on this year and who stayed to games end, be more of a supporter than someone who has been for 20 years but decided to leave early?

I'd rather the seasoned supporter anytime as opposed to a fair weathered member.

You are no better if you stayed til the cleaners arrived, or left when they game was well and truly over at some point in the last 1/4.

Of those who have bagged those leaving early, how many of you got down to Moorabbin yesterday?

I left early, but sure as hell made it to Moorabbin to show the boys my support.

They walk amongst us...

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:It's not a threat and as I said, in your first post here you said you "totally agree" with stinger, which means you agree with the things he said about us, including all the abuse. Does it not? If you do "totally agree" with him, as YOU said in your first post here, as I said, please PM me and try to tell me those things to my face. Otherwise, I suggest you retract what you said in your first post, or else you're the "gutless" one, are you not?
Clearly I am not talking about any personal abuse between Stinger and Yourself. Clearly I agree with his opinion about people leaving early. I think it was a gutless thing to do.
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:please PM me and try to tell me those things to my face
How is this not a threat?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Sainterman wrote:For goodness sake how about a bit of respect for others on here!! Arguing about whether people left early, I mean really, it is no one elses business is it? Surely we have better and bigger things to worry about.

Here here.
Just a note to anyone who's wondering, I see Iluvharvey has gone silent and NO PM. Some are all full of fluff and not much more. We're all free to live our lives the way we see fit and we don't have to justify our actions to anyone else. If they don't like it, tough.
Sorry to dissapoint it's called a lunch break!! :wink:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

HSVKing wrote:Exactly Sainterman.

Would someone who jumped on this year and who stayed to games end, be more of a supporter than someone who has been for 20 years but decided to leave early?

I'd rather the seasoned supporter anytime as opposed to a fair weathered member.

You are no better if you stayed til the cleaners arrived, or left when they game was well and truly over at some point in the last 1/4.

Of those who have bagged those leaving early, how many of you got down to Moorabbin yesterday?

I left early, but sure as hell made it to Moorabbin to show the boys my support.
I NEVER have said you or anyone is less of a supporter than me. For the record I was definately there yesterday.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:

I NEVER have said you or anyone is less of a supporter than me. For the record I was definately there yesterday.
Maybe not directly, but by posting what you have, you have tried to insinuate that's what you are.

If you weren't trying to make yourself look like more of a fan than others, why would you even post such comments?

Ps. Still awaiting your reply on my reasoning...

They walk amongst us...

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

HSVKing wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:

Maybe not directly, but by posting what you have, you have tried to insinuate that's what you are.

If you weren't trying to make yourself look like more of a fan than others, why would you even post such comments?

As i said earlier in this thread I couldn't find it. Maybe Post a link?

I just think it is gutless to leave a game early because things arn't going your way!

That has nothing to do about who is a better supporter and quite honestly you are the one playing that card!

"How many people got down to Moorabbin"

If you read my posts not once have I mentioned anything like what you have accused me of.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I replied earlier in this thread as to my reason. :roll:

Just trying to avoid it so no one proves you wrong?

If you aren't trying to justify who are better supporters, I ask again, why post what you did? What is it you are trying to do? Do you often speak for no reason?

They walk amongst us...

Sainterman
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:

As i said earlier in this thread I couldn't find it. Maybe Post a link?

I just think it is gutless to leave a game early because things arn't going your way!

That has nothing to do about who is a better supporter! If you read my posts not once have I mentioned anything like what you have accused me of.
Up to you if you want to stay till the end...fair enough....nothing gutless in leaving though...for some it hurt that much that staying was unbearable.

Perhaps some positive energy, rather than having a dip at something you clearly cannot have enough information on to form an opinion might be better.

Bigger fish to fry than eating our own and on such a meaningless topic.

I respect those that stayed, absolutely, but have no qualms with those that just found it too hard and too painful to watch and left.

Should we all be making sure we read the papers too?? Just to fully feel all the hurt?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

HSVKing wrote:I replied earlier in this thread as to my reason. :roll:

If you aren't trying to justify who are better supporters, I ask again, why post what you did? What is it you are trying to do? Do you often speak for no reason?
Sorry missed your reply. No-one should have to put up with that language and thats why there is the anti social number. Why post what I did? because its an opinion which apparently many here don't believe I'm entitled too.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Sainterman wrote:
Perhaps some positive energy, rather than having a dip at something you clearly cannot have enough information on to form an opinion might be better.
Maybe you should practice what you preach, cause at no stage have I had a dip at HSVKing.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Just a note to anyone who's wondering, I see Iluvharvey has gone silent and NO PM. Some are all full of fluff and not much more. We're all free to live our lives the way we see fit and we don't have to justify our actions to anyone else. If they don't like it, tough.
Now who's gone silent or were you banned for telling me to suck your balls or threatening me like you should be!
Last edited by IluvHarvey on Mon 04 Oct 2010 3:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

To those critical of people leaving early just remember that sometimes the courageous act is to walk away from a situation before it escalates in to something that you'd either regret or be prosecuted for.

Personally, I refused to be a "target" for drunk, abusive, toothless wankers in Black and White that seemed to be happier with our poor performance than their own team's good performance!

Kudos to those that have the will power to stay and take it but I was at the end of my tether and had already asked security to intervene but they did nothing.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Life Long Saint wrote: Kudos to those that have the will power to stay and take it but I was at the end of my tether and had already asked security to intervene but they did nothing.
that is a totally different scenario, you should always look after your own safety.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote: Kudos to those that have the will power to stay and take it but I was at the end of my tether and had already asked security to intervene but they did nothing.
that is a totally different scenario, you should always look after your own safety.
But you didn't distinguish in your blanket "gutless" statement...That's probably why you got the reaction you did...Maybe think before you post next time!

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Life Long Saint wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
But you didn't distinguish in your blanket "gutless" statement...That's probably why you got the reaction you did...Maybe think before you post next time!
I did actually.

Sainterman
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
Maybe you should practice what you preach, cause at no stage have I had a dip at HSVKing.
Gutless is not having a dip??

All I am saying is people have their reasons for leaving, might be they feel unsafe, might be they don't feel they can control themselves due to the emotion and hurt, might be they can't watch cos it hurts too much...or many other genuine reasons. I just don't think you can assume to know why people left...

Not trying to have a go at you at all, just hoping we can all keep an open mind and be a little understanding of those that left early. No hard feelings here mate, I think we are all hurting today either way.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
HSVKing wrote:I replied earlier in this thread as to my reason. :roll:

Sorry missed your reply. No-one should have to put up with that language and thats why there is the anti social number. Why post what I did? because its an opinion which apparently many here don't believe I'm entitled too.
Have you ever tried that number and been successful? Give me a break. It's all smoke and mirrors.

And as for 'giving an opinion', is not leaving the ground early an 'opinion'? Starting to shoot yourself in the foot here a bit sorry bud.

They walk amongst us...

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:I did actually.
regarding Stinger's post, IluvHarvey wrote:For once I totally agree with him.

It was a gutless effort for people who left early. GUTLESS!!!!!
Sorry...must have missed it...invisible ink, maybe?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Sainterman wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Sainterman wrote:

All I am saying is people have their reasons for leaving, might be they feel unsafe, might be they don't feel they can control themselves due to the emotion and hurt, might be they can't watch cos it hurts too much...or many other genuine reasons. I just don't think you can assume to know why people left...

Not trying to have a go at you at all, just hoping we can all keep an open mind and be a little understanding of those that left early. No hard feelings here mate, I think we are all hurting today either way.
I don't want to start anything either but I did say that IMO people who left early because they couldn't handle some taunts or because we were losing are Gutless! If you fear for your safety that is a completely different matter. Yes I'm hurting a lot.

markp
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
Sainterman wrote:

I don't want to start anything either but I did say that IMO people who left early because they couldn't handle some taunts or because we were losing are Gutless! If you fear for your safety that is a completely different matter. Yes I'm hurting a lot.
When did you leave the ground?