Trade Week for us.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

SaintWodonga wrote:
dragit wrote:If Gardiner retires, I wouldn't be surprised if Josh (i can't believe it's not butter) Fraser lands at the Saints…
No thanks.. Don't want him. I am sure it was announced on Saturday night Gardiner will stay for 1 more year..
If Gardi is going, Hale from NM wants a new club.

Hope Gardi stays though, one of the best going around.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
SaintTom
Club Player

Not sure if theres any substance to it at all, but according to that Twitter page that someone posted theres speculation Armo might be going to Essendon? If he's out of contract does that mean be pulls a Ball on us, or can we trade him? If we can, who from Essendon would we be interested in?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintTom wrote:Not sure if theres any substance to it at all, but according to that Twitter page that someone posted theres speculation Armo might be going to Essendon? If he's out of contract does that mean be pulls a Ball on us, or can we trade him? If we can, who from Essendon would we be interested in?
He just signed a contract so I doubt it very much.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintTom wrote:Not sure if theres any substance to it at all, but according to that Twitter page that someone posted theres speculation Armo might be going to Essendon? If he's out of contract does that mean be pulls a Ball on us, or can we trade him? If we can, who from Essendon would we be interested in?
If Armo's just signed a contract plugger perhaps you could post a link.

It would seem to be news to everyone on this site including myself.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
If Armo's just signed a contract plugger perhaps you could post a link.

It would seem to be news to everyone on this site including myself.
He told me Saturday night. That is a pretty good link.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

"pulls a ball?" pies offered us a fair trade for ball and we rejected it. we really taught them a lesson!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
"pulls a ball?" pies offered us a fair trade for ball and we rejected it. we really taught them a lesson!
Would collingwood accept pick 30 for Ball as a 2010 trade?

karnaby
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote: If Gardi is going, Hale from NM wants a new club.

Hope Gardi stays though, one of the best going around.
I too want Gardiner to stay but under NO circumstances would I want us to waste half a second looking at hale. I've taken quite a bit of note of norf over the last 3 years & I am dead set certain that I wouldn't want hale. [Frankly I rejoice in the fact that norf gave him a 5 yr contract a few years ago as he serves as a dead weight helping to keep them down :twisted: ]

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful