Honesty

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Its such a lovely word.

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

I want to thank everyone on here for at least helping me understand what happened.
I feel a little better now than earlier.
I have never felt so devastated by anything other than deaths of friends and family. I paid all I could to go to the first GF and am glad I did not go yesterday.
BTW What is tunneling?

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:i pay for a social club 11 gamer AND an interstate membership and go to the finals (plus the two games in SA)
i drive long kms
ill leave when i feel like thanks
ive paid my money

seriously i dont need to say anymore
iceman said enough for all of us
respect materix

all those km you've clocked up over the finals series is a saintsational effort

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

mbogo wrote:I want to thank everyone on here for at least helping me understand what happened.
I feel a little better now than earlier.
I have never felt so devastated by anything other than deaths of friends and family. I paid all I could to go to the first GF and am glad I did not go yesterday.
BTW What is tunneling?
Deliberately taking the legs out from under a player in the air - as in what happende to Grammy in Q2 (with no free kick ????).

I believe it is a tactic that originated in basketball, is illegal in that sport and looked upon in a very bad light. Was tried against us by the Swans (early this year or sometime last year). So once again MM has had to copy others...........evevn in his cheating.

SaintWal
Club Player

saintjake wrote:Maybe its the "real" supporters that leave early because they simply can't stand watching their beloved team lose anymore... i know thats the reason i left.
That is it to a tee.

We left at the 15 minute mark of the last. My wife and two girls got out quick in front of me.

We were on the end of a bay next to filth. A filth guy leant over and put his face in mine and yelled, "why are you leaving, why are you leaving"

I laughed and walked on, I have a wife and two kids.

Chunk Norris

Re: Honesty

Bump

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Honesty

Chunk Norris wrote:Bump

your not a collingwood supporter trying to distract yourself from the fact that you falling apart at the wrong time are you?