True colors shine

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:Whether you love or hate Derryn Hinch one thing is for certain, he would not ruin his reputation or put something to air if it was not from a VERY reliable source. Hell, he went to jail years ago to protect a source.

So, there are 2 options here:

1) Derryn has been lied to by someone inside the club

OR

2) Ed is lying

The club certainly does not need the agro pre-GF, so I tend to think the comments are true. When Ed was on the Footy Show, a friend worked in hair and make up. Sam Newman was the nicest man you could meet. Nothing like his on air personality. Ed was 'extremely difficult' for want of a better word.

Just shows money can't buy you class. Just because you have a bit of power, it doesn't mean that everyone is in your pocket and will do as you say. He has no power over Hinch and I believe that you won't see Ed suing, he would rather the whole thing just go away.......
Graham Kennedy?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:Whether you love or hate Derryn Hinch one thing is for certain, he would not ruin his reputation or put something to air if it was not from a VERY reliable source. Hell, he went to jail years ago to protect a source.

So, there are 2 options here:

1) Derryn has been lied to by someone inside the club

OR

2) Ed is lying

The club certainly does not need the agro pre-GF, so I tend to think the comments are true. When Ed was on the Footy Show, a friend worked in hair and make up. Sam Newman was the nicest man you could meet. Nothing like his on air personality. Ed was 'extremely difficult' for want of a better word.

Just shows money can't buy you class. Just because you have a bit of power, it doesn't mean that everyone is in your pocket and will do as you say. He has no power over Hinch and I believe that you won't see Ed suing, he would rather the whole thing just go away.......
Graham Kennedy?
Very unsporting like of Gra-Gra to ruin Derryns wonderful reputation from the grave.

Behind Play
Club Player

If you see Eddie talking to Maxwell after the game his body language wasn't consoling him.
Buckley and Malthouse weren't having a bar of it.