You Guys Do Realise We Played a Man Down for 70%

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:I think Kosi was brave in the ruck, but we were wasting a midfielder third man up much of the time.The extra ground level support for Hayes next week will be critical.

I reckon Armo's a real strong chance to be honest. Risky, but on song he'd be ideal.

McEvoy's ground level work (and that includes tackling) is, frankly, extraordinary for a big bloke. He's a massive in for us especially against a bloke who is coming off a game where he rucked all day - Jolly was spent in the last quarter.
on On the couch, it was noted that the third man was and leigh brown was saying that they knew about it, but would try and negate it next week .

FQF
SS Life Member

saintly wrote:
Thinline wrote:I think Kosi was brave in the ruck, but we were wasting a midfielder third man up much of the time.The extra ground level support for Hayes next week will be critical.

I reckon Armo's a real strong chance to be honest. Risky, but on song he'd be ideal.

McEvoy's ground level work (and that includes tackling) is, frankly, extraordinary for a big bloke. He's a massive in for us especially against a bloke who is coming off a game where he rucked all day - Jolly was spent in the last quarter.
on On the couch, it was noted that the third man was and leigh brown was saying that they knew about it, but would try and negate it next week .
Not exactly something you can negate, unless they go with a fourth man up...

Goddard is tall for a mid though, and Hayes is deceptively tall too.

I think Daisy is one of their taller mids, but not strong enough to do it all day.