Congratulations Lenny-Norm Smith medal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Curious did he lose his voice because he was probably sucking in the breaths after such an amazing physical effort, or did he cop one in the windpipe?
Spoke to his mum last night. Copped one in the throat.
Yeah, I just watched gameday, and Joey mentioned he copped one...would of been hard to breathe all day, just further testament to this guys unbelievable attitude.

saintkid
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Curious did he lose his voice because he was probably sucking in the breaths after such an amazing physical effort, or did he cop one in the windpipe?
Spoke to his mum last night. Copped one in the throat.
I met his mum too early in the season, she is a lovely lady with strong old school values. It's no wonder Lenny has turned into the quality person he is.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Is there anybody who doesn't love or appreciate Lenny? Absolute superstar and TRUE champion of the game. I defy ANYBODY to watch that game and deny him this status in the game!!!!

LENNY YOU ARE A CHAMPION!!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Can this man possibly pass The Great Sir Robert in my books?

And then can BJ's heart and soul surpass Lenny's in years to come? Seeing him thumping the chest yesterday was such a strong validation of his love for the RWB.

We've been very lucky people to see these players come through our club.

The Sainter
Club Player

Where did Steve Rielly of The Australian leave his seeing eye dog while he watched the game? He never even voted Goddard in his 3 for the Norm Smith. How could anyone leave him out of your top three? To think he calls himself a sports writer.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

After the game I went to mates GF party back in the burbs,didn't have the energy to stay in town. One of my best mates is a pie supporter....but he was just full of man love for Lenny. He said he was embarrassed to be a Collingwood supporter this week,and that he loves Lenny more than any of his own players...

By about 1am he'd had about 20 stubbies and went into a drunk whilst half nude rant about Lenny. The man love he earlier had for Lenny was now almost man on man love,much to his wifes bemusement... :lol:

I reckon Lendog if he wasn't already,will now become the most respected player in the comp from opposition fans. There is not one ounce to dislike about the bloke,and everything to admire

Bring back the Lockett era
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Iceman234 wrote:Can this man possibly pass The Great Sir Robert in my books?

And then can BJ's heart and soul surpass Lenny's in years to come? Seeing him thumping the chest yesterday was such a strong validation of his love for the RWB.

We've been very lucky people to see these players come through our club.
He is equal to him now in my estimation and has been for a year or 2. I just love the way he goes about his Footy and his passion for this footy club!

The BJ thump on the chest sent shivers down my spine. I love him as much as Lenny. Hell, who am I kidding? I bloomin' love them all!!!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius