Harf wit on SEN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Go the Mighty Sainters.....

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
bigred wrote:Cant blame you Gringo...

Everything is Collingwood, Collingwood, Collingwood.....
put of that reason is because the Club has gone down that path.........

Eddie/MM and others prepared to get on front foot.

different choice by Clubs
With respect, that's nonsense. Collingwood are one of the most identifiable and popular clubs in the country so in addition to having a media sl*t at the helm, they also attract plenty of natural interest from newspapers and media keen to flog ad space.

Whilst I believe there's an element of low key in play for us, all things being equal we'd never even get close to half coverage anyway.

Personally I'm glad. But if seeing photos of your beloved and reading meaningless dribble about what your heroes eat for brekky is what floats your boat, then you're probably sailing on the wrong ship. Not you personally, of course. Generally, I mean.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'