We were poor but gee those umps again

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
Thinline wrote:We were smashed, SMASHED, by team that played well when we were rockbottom s***. I do think Essendon had the fall of the luck that comes with an oval shaped ball here and there, but the umpires played absolutely no part in helping them.
Vozzo and McBurney out for this week, Chamberlain in.

Same gut feeling the game was lost before the game even started when I saw that little pixie's name included as one of the umpires.

And once again he met my expectations.

Come on St K FC, gather the courage and make an appointment with the Umpires board to discuss the current standard and interpretation of the rules starting with the missed trip on Milne, if it had been the other way it would have been paid.

And then you can discuss HOW FRIGGIN' FAR can players run this year and then discuss the non pyaing of the 360 rule re holding the ball.

I am starting to question the integrity of the game with this crap.

to me it is pretty obvious.....the afl wants a girlong v filth grand final.....
Yes thats makes as much sense as people believing you were a lawyer whan you were actually a cleaner of law courts. ffs ffs emoticon brain dead ffs old man

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
Thinline wrote:We were smashed, SMASHED, by team that played well when we were rockbottom s***. I do think Essendon had the fall of the luck that comes with an oval shaped ball here and there, but the umpires played absolutely no part in helping them.
Vozzo and McBurney out for this week, Chamberlain in.

Same gut feeling the game was lost before the game even started when I saw that little pixie's name included as one of the umpires.

And once again he met my expectations.

Come on St K FC, gather the courage and make an appointment with the Umpires board to discuss the current standard and interpretation of the rules starting with the missed trip on Milne, if it had been the other way it would have been paid.

And then you can discuss HOW FRIGGIN' FAR can players run this year and then discuss the non pyaing of the 360 rule re holding the ball.

I am starting to question the integrity of the game with this crap.

to me it is pretty obvious.....the afl wants a girlong v filth grand final.....
Yes thats makes as much sense as people believing you were a lawyer whan you were actually a cleaner of law courts. ffs ffs emoticon brain dead ffs old man

flower off you fool...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.