James Brayshaw on the M's

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:you gotta love how people spin the latest headline to make them sleep better at night.
If you think Brayshaw's presidency has done nothing but bleet, go and have a look at their facilities.
Addressing the Baker issue.
# He got shafted.
# Fans got up the club.
# The club beat it's chest publicly and went in swinging on appeal. Trouble was the chest was a brittle boned asthmatic wheezer. They left the building "very upset" & the "board will consider next move". (read uprepared and embarrassed)
# More public humiliation follows of the StKilda brand and player, and what do we get?
# Brayshaw sticking up for us.
# StKilda zip.
well said.

some will use the "yeah but I bet they are really upset behind closed doors".

1 thing for sure - we wsill in the future continue to be bent over by the AFL and MRP cause they know we squib it and when they need a club to "make an example of"......good old St Kilda will always be available.

Gutless.

“Yeah….nah””
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

To my memory, in recent years only three severe penalties have been handed out. First to Steven Baker, for doing something to Jeff Farmer but there was no evidence of what, 7 weeks. Then to Barry Hall for that shocking King Hit that K'Oed the W.C> Eagle, 7 weeks (Coincidentially the same time it would take Hall to recover from a broken wrist). Then Steven Baker again, 9 weeks.
I am not suggesting that the AFL are out to get Steven Baker, but......
I cannot think of any other possible reason for the penalties,

The only other similar incident I can remember was when Brereton was choking Nicky Winmar, and to break his choke hold Nicky gouged his eyes, was given ten weeks, and Brereton nothing.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Dr Spaceman wrote:
On the other matter, if Brayshaw has stuck up for the Saints/Bakes that's great. I appreciate it. But I would hope he would do so anyway as a professional football commentator.
I dont know what you are getting at... he could ...if he chose to do so ...
take the same view point as you

Seeya
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: James Brayshaw on the M's

R. Harvey 3 votes! wrote:Just listened to James Brayshaw on Triple M. We need a president like him or Eddie Mcquire. As much as those two guys can annoy me atleast they don't let anyone mess with there club and they would stand up for there players. Brawshaw said that guy who is the legal eagle for the AFL (i can't remember his name) who called Bakes unmanly and a coward, would have to anwser to him and the North Melbourne people if that was directed at one of his players. That is what I want from a saints president, I haven't heard one word, not one? What the F***! It makes me angry, do something make a stand enough is enough! What cop it up the poop hole like a bunch of bitches? Bakes has been with the saints for over ten years and has given his blood, sweat and tears for this club, it is simply not good enough!

the club needs me for it's spokesperson..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.