For any visiting Dockers supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

News Flash: Supporters on a Fan Forum are biased.

Honestly, why would you bother reading it. It is a sad enough reflection on our lives that we frequent this place without looking at other fan forums.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Q5 wrote:Ha ha - just read the whole 'Match Report' - really quite hilarious! Regardless of the teams, it was well written and amusing - worth a read!
They're not bad - supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, you can understand a Dockers supporter having a sense of humour, when you look at who they support. Regardless, I think their main protagonist has a great sense of humour, obviously not appreciated by some chuckleheads on here.

The latter post dribbling about who will beat who, was obviously written in the absence of their full-time carer, their laptop has since been confiscated.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Every forum is the same except ours. I am sure we arent biased of course.

If you choose to read other forums which I cannot understand at all, then expect it.
Yet again the voice of reason...

PS are you a Saints supporter ?

no of course he isn't.......i'm betting he's either dimwit himself or that prick anderson....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Q5 wrote:Ha ha - just read the whole 'Match Report' - really quite hilarious! Regardless of the teams, it was well written and amusing - worth a read!
They're not bad - supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, you can understand a Dockers supporter having a sense of humour, when you look at who they support. Regardless, I think their main protagonist has a great sense of humour, obviously not appreciated by some chuckleheads on here.

The latter post dribbling about who will beat who, was obviously written in the absence of their full-time carer, their laptop has since been confiscated.

it was actually quite funny...a good read.....some of the idiot comments on here from posters who would like to dictate where pple can visit, what they can see...and then post on here is sick making ffs..... :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I am not going to yell at anyone apart from the old man but anyone expecting anything other than a one eyed veiw is looking at the wrong forum. I find this forum enough for my footy fix.
But here is the contradiction. You say all forums are one eyed, but you wont allow Saintsational to be one eyed by attempting to censor it.

You sarcasticely comment on anything not completely at one with the AFL.

Any dissent comment is lambasted by you.

Why do you bother to post in these threads? Why do yuou have to piss on everybodys parade? Why cant others express their opinion without you and your rampant ego having to attempt to spoil every single thread?

Take your own advice and stop attempting to wreck threads. Dont like it dont post in it.

Just stop f##king every thread with you inane and asanine comments that have been vetted by AFL headquarters.

fair comment....

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I think this thread got off track somewhat.

Visiting Docker supporters might think we hate each other.

:roll:

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
wasaintsfan
Club Player

we beat them not once not twice but THREE times this year... sooks :P

bigred
Saintsational Legend

And I hope we get the chance to go for number 4.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
degruch
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:I think this thread got off track somewhat.

Visiting Docker supporters might think we hate each other.

:roll:
That'll show 'em.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

and hows their form.... cant even get over 40 000 for a top 4 clash.... pfffft band wagoners jumping ship coz of loss to adelaide

guy at work blamed the umps 8-)
i laughed and asked if he knew that they had almost double our frees
he goes yea in our backline
so i go... so what the umps denied us 22 shots at goal??? he stormed off :P

stinger
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:we beat them not once not twice but THREE times this year... sooks :P

good eh???...never forgive the bastards for cheating .....oh...that was the umpires..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

bigred
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:and hows their form.... cant even get over 40 000 for a top 4 clash.... pfffft band wagoners jumping ship coz of loss to adelaide

guy at work blamed the umps 8-)
i laughed and asked if he knew that they had almost double our frees
he goes yea in our backline
so i go... so what the umps denied us 22 shots at goal??? he stormed off

:P
To use a term that seems to pop up on Dockerland a lot...

A lot of those frees must have been "suspicious frees"...

That club does enough to remain irrelevant without any conspiracy theories.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Why on earth would you bother even looking for an opposition site?

I'm only interested in the Saints and couldn't give a stuff about any other team or any other website. Some of you people are in need of a reality check.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Why on earth would you bother even looking for an opposition site?

I'm only interested in the Saints and couldn't give a stuff about any other team or any other website. Some of you people are in need of a reality check.
I bothered, I had a look at the Geelong site today on bigfooty to see who was returning for them when we play.

(Mooney and Scarlett likey to return, Corey more likely through the VFL)

Wow, is it just me, or is everyone super bossy on here today. :wink:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Why on earth would you bother even looking for an opposition site?

I bothered, I had a look at the Geelong site today on bigfooty to see who was returning for them when we play.

Is that the Geelong site, or the bigfooty Geelong site? You won't get any more than you do on this site. Who says Mooney and Scarlett will be back, supporters like you and me, or the club?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:

Is that the Geelong site, or the bigfooty Geelong site? You won't get any more than you do on this site. Who says Mooney and Scarlett will be back, supporters like you and me, or the club?
I could be Ross Lyon for all you know :)

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:

I could be Ross Lyon for all you know :)
Not likely going by the times you post.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

as i have said before to others...you can be interested in what ever the flower you like.....what does it matter what others are interested in for gawds sake.....live and let live why don't you..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:

my thoughts too......flowering wannabe control freaks....

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

as i have said before to others...you can be interested in what ever the flower you like.....what does it matter what others are interested in for gawds sake.....live and let live why don't you..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
What do flowers have to do with everything you post? Are you a florist? A grower? Or just a wanker?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
stinger wrote:

What do flowers have to do with everything you post? Are you a florist? A grower? Or just a wanker?
Another control freak. Wants to critisise people for freely going onto sites and forums they wouldn't.

Just stick to hating Kosi and casting aspersions on bj, show your real Saints colours and keep critisising anything about St.kilda.

Boringly predictable.

And calling somebody a wanker.

stinger might be a lot of things but he is a true Saints man unlike you who just critisises our players.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Summation - Im in Joffaboy, stinger and SainterK's camp :)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ill sum it up....
the jellyfish is the biggest hypocritical twit in this place
someone cant even have an opinion without getting slagged off and told to piss off and then told said jellyfish doesnt give a flying f*** what he thinks or says because he doesnt have to respond to an idiot???????????????

said jellyfish is a fricken moron and one of the reasons decent posters dont come around here anymore
but im sure said jellyfish will respond with i dont give a flowering f*** what you think
which is kind of ironic because if jellyfish didnt give a flowering f*** he wouldnt need to let the entire forum know about his giving of a f***.

ill save you the trouble jellyfish
:matrix you are one of the big trouble makers and the mods have their eye on you you fence sitter now flower off you flowering flower i dont give a flower what you flowering think you flowering flower flowerer:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix - i dont know whats going on over at the General Forum, however stinger, like the vast majority of posters over here have tempered his comments and does not or very rarely engages in slanging matches with anyone over on this forum.

There are still disagreements and sometimes they are strong, however most here acknowledge everyone is entitled to their opinion, doesn't matter how much you disagree on it.

I dont mind P66's contribution because on the whole it is positive and adds greatly to the forum, the same with RodgerFox, whom despite the general consensus that he is an agent provoceteur, he adds greatly to the football conversation.

The only reason i piped up on this thread against P66, is because he sometimes seems to delight in raining on everybodies parade. he didn't need to diss this thread, it was a bit of a lighthearted dig at the opposition.

There are many threads that dont require posting if you dont have an opinion.

Anyway cheers

Go Saints.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

joff i couldnt give a rats about the GF to be honest
where have all the decent posters gone in the last year??

gee i wonder why??
but im sure its because certain peeps questioned the moderation???
or thats what will be thrown back by others no doubt

i can remember 'someone' saying if you dont like it 'F*** off and start ya own forum'

best thing that poster every said...........

while another abuser keeps going on about bigfooty and allowed to post insults and then gets insulted back and cracks a poo
but we had new rules put in place??
farce

and no one ever questions why certain people are allowed to remain here and post yet others cop bans and warnings for the doing the same shite????

coz all hell would break loose if certain peeps werent here huh?
gawd

i respect ya opnion joff
but im done with this crappola
see ya at the Corner for a beer at the prelim

laters peeps