If you were trapped in a fall-out shelter...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GRAMophone
Club Player

2005 Qualifying for me - one of my favourite all time interstate trips to see the Saints. Mighty good fun for Saints supporters in Glenelg that night!!

Round 6 Brisbane -took a few days to come down from that one and I still watch a few finals from last year + the Geelong win.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
roxanne
Club Player

Definitely the 2005 final in Adelaide. Went into that game with a decimated backline - so many injuries we had three first gamers in the team (I'm including Jimmy Gwilt) - unbelievable win. Brilliant game from Robert Harvey. Jason Blake into the ruck half way into the last quarter to turn things around for us (you hack Cain Ackland). I'll never forget it.

"He spoke of his stride, his power and his willingness to push himself to exhaustion. All of the things that are on display each weekend in the No 12 jumper" Garry Lyon
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

roxanne wrote:Definitely the 2005 final in Adelaide. Went into that game with a decimated backline - so many injuries we had three first gamers in the team (I'm including Jimmy Gwilt) - unbelievable win. Brilliant game from Robert Harvey. Jason Blake into the ruck half way into the last quarter to turn things around for us (you hack Cain Ackland). I'll never forget it.
Dont be to critical of Acland, he was our best ever trade, when we sent him to carlscum

I love this club