You have got to be kidding H/S

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Robyn would appear to have been swamped with comments and not of the sort she was expecting- interesting to see her request contact from the person who knows the girl- Looking for more information- another story...................
Last edited by saintbrat on Sun 30 May 2010 1:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

as I thought
11:48 Girls and boys, Guest
Sunday May 30, 2010 11:48
11:49 We seem to have a technical problem, sorry! I'll try to sort as no comments have come in after 11.33.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
goodie
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:Robyn would appear to have been swamped with comments and not of the sort she was expecting- interesting to see her reequest contact from hte perosn who knows hte girl- Looking for more informtion- another story...................
Yeah, because the girl's privacy hasn't been invaded enough already.

Let's face it, if she wanted to make a story out of this she would've sold it to No Idea or Women's Weekly or Today Tonight long ago. Just leave her and our club alone.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

goodie wrote:
saintbrat wrote:Robyn would appear to have been swamped with comments and not of the sort she was expecting- interesting to see her reequest contact from hte perosn who knows hte girl- Looking for more informtion- another story...................
Yeah, because the girl's privacy hasn't been invaded enough already.

Let's face it, if she wanted to make a story out of this she would've sold it to No Idea or Women's Weekly or Today Tonight long ago. Just leave her and our club alone.

Well said, the craptorial should just drop it. They stuffed up by trying to creat a story without checking it out thoroughly

Leave the girl, the club and the players alone

I love this club
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:why should we give her a smack?

the law says she has done nothing illegal?

and if a player is the father of her child he should be liable for some sort of payment and maintenance?

certainly makes you think should wear a glove before you love?
I think he meant give Robyn Riley, card carrying man hater, a smack.
Correct

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:why should we give her a smack?

the law says she has done nothing illegal?

and if a player is the father of her child he should be liable for some sort of payment and maintenance?

certainly makes you think should wear a glove before you love?
Not having a go at you Dan Warna, but a lot of people are making assumptions that the player/players didn't use a condom & that they're reluctant to assume responsibility for the child when it is born. How do any of us know what happened on the night/nights in question & what arrangements have been made for financial & physical support?
again, i don't know the details, just saying its a non event.

I was responding to my understanding that the poster suggested the girl needed a smack. Now explained its robyn riley who needs a smack its cool.

As for the whole thing, as long as the law is followed I don't have an issue.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

I just read through that blog and I have to say I am actually sitting here in stunned disbelief. How can Robyn Riley claim with any credibility claim that she cares one iota for this young girl? I think poor Ms Riley got the shock of her life with today's blog. It seems that all of the 'bagging' was aimed fairly and squarely at the Herald Sun, as it should be. Seems Ms Riley was expecting support and was expecting a public basting of footballers. Instead she copped a basting and she didn't seem to be able answer with any conviction the criticism aimed at herself and the paper she writes for.

I am on the record as being horrified at what names this young girl has been called. I am also disgusted at the way our players have been treated. So to sum up this situation, the Herald Sun has made an absolute fool of themselves and the public has shown them up for the pathetic newspaper that they are.

This was a private matter that was made public and it has had a damaging impact in the short term to all of those involved. That was until the facts came to light. The tables have now been turned and the long term loser in this is the Herald Sun and their pathetic journalist who ARE STILL trying to make a grab at headlines. Today's being the most pathetic. Glad to see the public at large were able to see this pitiful article and blog for what it was - a journalist trying to create more headlines. To disguise it as support for a young woman in trouble is quite sickening. Hang your head in shame Robyn Riley! :evil:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

I have not read the blogs, and won`t as I am sick of this whole matter. I am real pissed that all concerned have been treated by the HS Craptorial. It is good to hear that she was bagged in her lame arse blog though, as Ross would say Very Pleasing

I love this club
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: You have got to be kidding H/S

Saint Mik wrote:Join me, Robyn Riley, today for my live blog at 11am to discuss your views on the schoolgirl at the centre of the AFL sex scandal.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ picture 3 of 3 :roll:

How about getting our Club emblem off the front page of the paper(online) or include Collingwoods emblem as well

For F*** sake H/S give it a rest

We should all blog how the Saints were put through trial by media YET another club was not mentioned at all

Robyn Riley look out, the Saints fans have just about had enough of this bullsh!t journalism IMO
plus one......her comments are okay....maybe,,,but putting our emblem there riled me..... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Send an e-mail to rileyr@heraldsun.com.au

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
Leo.J
SS Life Member

I don't know why people bother buying the HS, it is absolute BS.

2/3 of it is advertising, then there are ads disguised as news. Then there is about 20-30 pages of dogs, cats, weddings, b grade celebrities, and a whole lot of other tripe. There is litteraly about a page and a half of news, and most of that is politically biased anyway.

As I've said before it a glossy cover away from being New Idea.

Read it on line, don't give them a cent.