Who Takes Hall?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:Hall can't be far off snapping and getting suspended......that will be an item of interest on Friday night.......will someone suck him in..... :lol:
Zac better wear a mouthguard.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

I also agree with Zac getting first crack. He will be on a mission to atone. I'd probably also have Gilbert playing loose about 15m in front of Hall, to try and block off his leads. Hall seems to mainly lead up the corridor, so if we can put someone in that hole, it could push him wide, where it's tougher to score. He may also get super-frustrated and snap.
Word.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
SaintSimmo
Club Player

degruch wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Hall can't be far off snapping and getting suspended......that will be an item of interest on Friday night.......will someone suck him in..... :lol:
:lol: we should put milney on him just to annoy him and then put zac back on him so he punches zac and then RL has to drop him :lol:

Sainter for life.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Cowboy Neale will fix him.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Seriously, the key will be to shut down their midfield delivery.

If we can negate accurate delivery, or put pressure on the kicker, then the defence will have an easier job.

So we need to lift out tackle rate dramatically and hit the Doggies ball carriers really hard.

I think we will play a lot differently than the NAB Cup. I reckon we left a few tricks in the bag and the Dogs know it. I think Zac will be fine, the key will be goals on the rebound so we need to create Bulldog turnovers.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:
degruch wrote:
:lol: we should put milney on him just to annoy him and then put zac back on him so he punches zac and then RL has to drop him :lol:
You obviously want Zac out of the team SS, and have given this a fair bit of thought, but I don't think Ross is going to drop anyone for having their lights punched out :shock:

Your best bet would be that Zac misses a few games due to the fact that half his head is spread over Etihad.

Having said that, I'm a Zac fan so I hope Baz misses him completely and in doing so loses his balance before falling to the turf comic book style - and knocking himself out! :lol:

SaintSimmo
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
degruch wrote:
You obviously want Zac out of the team SS, and have given this a fair bit of thought, but I don't think Ross is going to drop anyone for having their lights punched out :shock:

Your best bet would be that Zac misses a few games due to the fact that half his head is spread over Etihad.

Having said that, I'm a Zac fan so I hope Baz misses him completely and in doing so loses his balance before falling to the turf comic book style - and knocking himself out! :lol:
I was thinking of a broken jaw. Im not a Zac Hatter but i just think he needs to bulk up get some muscle in his arms.

Sainter for life.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:Seriously, the key will be to shut down their midfield delivery.

and someone who can run him around- Hamstring soreness at training today make him have to run and reach forward

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:Im not a Zac Hatter but i just think he needs to bulk up get some muscle in his arms.
Is that like a Mad Hatter :wink: