Lay off Ball

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint64
Club Player

unrelia
forgetta
deplora

Personally I'm not over him cutting and running from us by a long way. We were all waiting for him to finally repay the faith the club had had in him after nursing him through numerous injured seasons. Pretty piss poor effort really from someone of supposedly good character. At the end of the day he chose money over loyalty. I for one don't wish him well at all.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saint64 wrote: Personally I'm not over him cutting and running from us by a long way. We were all waiting for him to finally repay the faith the club had had in him after nursing him through numerous injured seasons. Pretty piss poor effort really from someone of supposedly good character. At the end of the day he chose money over loyalty. I for one don't wish him well at all.
+1

Took way too much, for too long, for too little and it was his turn to pay back the club by digging deep and really proving himself, like a McQualter for example!

Ball struts around like he thinks he's royalty, you can see it in his walk and bottomline is he walked, was a required player, can't stand the prick!

AND he wanted to go to Collingwood, nowhere else so Eddie could continue on from Thomas telling him the sun shines out of his arse!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

In twelve/eighteen months time Ball will be just another ex-Saint. I must admit to feeling sick whenever the magpie supporters around me were shouting "Onya Bally" and to see him in those colours? sickening! I was sitting quite close to the Collingwood bench and it would have been easy to heckle or boo the guy, but you know what? I didn't cos thats the sort of crap our opponents would come out with! I always remember being at Princes Park in 2001 when Sammy Hamill was booed every time he went near the ball......no class!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

To my surprise I found myself being totally ambivalent to Ball on Friday night. Not worried he’s gone; don’t particularly like him; but can’t really be bothered booing him (though I think I called him something unpleasant when he was lining up for goal :lol: )

Ball clearly doesn’t care about our club and I similarly don’t care about him. I’m only concerned about the players that are on our list.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Onya Spaceman! My sentiments too, no time to waste energy on someone who is now "EX" far too much to do in going for glory in 2010

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

im amazed how many people have not read this post/thread properly....

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:they need to get the most from the recuitment of jolly who is a great tap ruckmen. and if u get enough work from ball, cox and dick you maxmise jolly.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:im amazed how many people have not read this post/thread properly....

Don't get so teste Con :lol:

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Dont get too cocky now :wink:

It seems Collingwood are becoming a team with very suggestively named players.......if only the had an asshole.......with they do as President

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum