Was St Kilda Right to sack Lovett??? Vote NOW

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintnick12
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:How can 2000 people be against what we did. i want their names now. As I suspected some people think we did the wrong thing. Typical.
Read the comments in Mike Sheahan's masterpiece, or some of the Facebook comments? There are some very dim individuals out there.
One of the individuals in those Facebook comments has been reported to the page admin at the Club for abuse by at least 3 different people that I know about

God..this place is Heaven compared to some of the brain dead tools who purport to follow St Kilda and post on Facebook
Agreed!! That's why I never post there anymore. Some of the comments defy belief. I haven't read any comments about the Lovett saga on Facebook for that reason... However, I did notice someone post a comment today when the side was released about celebrating Raph not being picked in it and thought typical...here we go again!
Agreed its hard to believe that some that post there actually support St Kilda, but then again maybe some of them are people who've I've heard behind me in the social club...

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.