contracts to be extended to saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Can anyone imagine Ball and Connors forgoing their

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because Melbourne or Brisbane draft him?

Really Ball is coming out of this very badly in my opinion.

All the things coming out culminating the report that Ball will sit out a season rather than go to his "preferred"club is really quite churlish and flies in the face of all the reoprts on what "character" Ball has.

Personally i would love to see Ball spit the dummy and sit out football for a year.

1) It would show the huge ego Ball has (the new FIGJAM). he thinks he is so good he can just waltz in and out of AFL football

2) Ball thinks he can just sit out a year and then the clubs will come running to him.

Go on Ball show us your true "character"and take your bat and ball and go home :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Can anyone imagine Ball and Connors forgoing their

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because Melbourne or Brisbane draft him?

Really Ball is coming out of this very badly in my opinion.

All the things coming out culminating the report that Ball will sit out a season rather than go to his "preferred"club is really quite churlish and flies in the face of all the reoprts on what "character" Ball has.

Personally i would love to see Ball spit the dummy and sit out football for a year.

1) It would show the huge ego Ball has (the new FIGJAM). he thinks he is so good he can just waltz in and out of AFL football

2) Ball thinks he can just sit out a year and then the clubs will come running to him.

Go on Ball show us your true "character"and take your bat and ball and go home :roll:
Plus when he comes back, he still needs to go into the draft......

Same situation, a year later.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

agre joffa,

after a big performance about not getting enough game time to refuse to meet with melbourne is a disgrace. This is draft tampring at it's worse and has shown ball in a very bad light IMO

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
loris
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Well maybe that's just what he can do joffaboy...... he was a very good junior cricketer. I can remember reading he had to make the choice in year 11 between cricket and football and he chose footy. I wonder if the reason he chose footy was it's easier to make money in footy when young than rise to the top in cricket.

Well maybe Luke can take his bat & ball and play Twenty20 cricket.....that's easy money for those with suspect sporting talent.

What district cricket team would he play for? Saints :wink: :wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Well maybe Luke can take his bat & ball and play Twenty20 cricket.....that's easy money for those with suspect sporting talent.

Would WARNEY allow him through the door :?: :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

ace
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
loris wrote:

Would WARNEY allow him through the door :?: :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink: !!
Warney would spin Ball into the stumps and ask howzat, then smash him over mid wicket for 6.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Ball looks ridiculous out of this IMO. IF he didnt wanna play at Saints hed have been better off saying so straight up, advising Lyon and Co any further chats were pointless....but now picking and choosing Collingwood/Essendon kinda smacks that Luke feels he "belongs" at the so called "power clubs".

I read Ross Lyon was an excellent judge of people somewhere from an ex Swans player?..........I think he mightve been on the money and seen through ole Lukey boy....

Cmon Melbourne grow some balls and draft him...
agreed
u wanna nominate for the draft?
ya get who ever takes ya
your pref means diddle squat luke
but too pompous for my liking
dont care where he goes