List Lodgement No 1

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ace
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:We still need to delist ONE more......and are obviously waiting on the L.Ball situation to unfold.....

if he choses to stay, expect another player to get axed......if he goes the list will stay intact....

We MUST take three in the ND.....so room must be made...

M.Maguire could possibly be selection #64 if he hasn't gone or there is nothing that has slipped through (like M.Ferguson 2006)
The requirement for 3 picks in the National Draft has one exception - only one rookie permanently upgraded from last year reduces the number of required picks to 2.
St Kilda has upgraded both Dawson and Miles so only needs to make 2 picks in the National and Pre-Season Drafts.
St Kilda has cleared space for picks 32 and 60 already.
If Luke Ball were to be delisted it would clear pick 64.

St Kilda could also move Steven Baker from inside the list of 38 to outside the list of 38.
This would free up an extra pick, but take away a rookie pick and the option for a nominated rookie.
Only 50% of a nominated rookie's base pay counts againt the salary cap but they are free to be selected.

0% of a normal rookie counts against the salary cap.
The only reason not to rookie Duncan and Widner is if the club considered their cost a waste of money.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
elphie
Club Player

so...i was right for a change BYE FISH/HOW !!

great call gain ROSS.
let's free up this list and blood and groom the likes of STEVEN ARMO, MCEVOY, maybe MILES.

all delists have gone as expected bar BALL of course.
only other surprise is that by now i take it that KINGY is going around again?
is that official? thought he may retire this year............

please advise

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

As posted earlier by Saintbrat..

No knock on King’s career
Steven King didn’t have a great Grand Final, but then again, not one of the four ruckmen on the field took a mark. But two days after the Grand Final he went in for a shoulder operation to repair damage after dislocating it and also had a knee cleaned up. King will play on next year and possibly play a few more games in the VFL with young Ben McEvoy coming through. King, who has always put team before self, doesn’t mind being a stop-gap and will take a ruck coaching role at St Kilda. His ultimate aim when he finishes next season will be to get into a coaching role at a footy club. I can guarantee it wouldn’t be at Geelong with Mark Blake still there as they won’t be exchanging Christmas cards.