jabbers phantom draft 2009

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

sax wrote:
Armoooo wrote:Melbourne would be crazy to use pick 11 on Luke Ball, who else will take him before pick 18?

They will go Trengrove/Scully and Butcher or Black assuming he doesn't last that long. (All my opinion of course, will very likely be wrong.)
Port with pick 16! They are definately keen on him according to today's Adelaide Advertiser!
According to the HS Essendon and Port have both pulled out of the race... would loev to see hi go to Port though...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
sax
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:
sax wrote:
Armoooo wrote:Melbourne would be crazy to use pick 11 on Luke Ball, who else will take him before pick 18?

They will go Trengrove/Scully and Butcher or Black assuming he doesn't last that long. (All my opinion of course, will very likely be wrong.)
Port with pick 16! They are definately keen on him according to today's Adelaide Advertiser!
According to the HS Essendon and Port have both pulled out of the race... would loev to see hi go to Port though...
I have to say I'd believe the Adelaide paper when it comes to an Adelaide team, vice versa with Melbourne teams.

Foundation Social Club Member No. 296