Simon Buckley

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: By the way is X better than Sam fisher?
No..not even sure he's better than his brother,in fact,the last couple years he wasn't any better than Brad Howard.... :lol:

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Simon Buckley

plugger66 wrote:Delisted by Melbourne but this guy can play. And this time I am serious. I think he will be picked up. Very fast long kicking wingman half back.
He got delisted because he was incapable of playing to Melbourne's game plan.

Tanking requires special skills.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Well he must be a winner then.

You've gotta be a loser to player for Melbourne then.......think again Luke!

Another opportunity awaits!
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Early days played with him but later Played on him and against him on numerous occassions in juniors up to under 17's...

Nothing special about him has a good body for football (structurally wise) but his kicking is sub par... Blazes away and turns it over no thanks....

Interesting fact in TAC Cup he took it out of the middle and took off bombing it to the goal square unfortunately for him he had kicked the wrong way and one of the oppositions FF's took a good mark :lol:

SaintHomer
Club Player

I'd be more interested in Valenti. Anyone know how old he is? Played some good footy in the little I saw.

IMO of course :lol:

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

mightysainters wrote:Early days played with him but later Played on him and against him on numerous occassions in juniors up to under 17's...

Nothing special about him has a good body for football (structurally wise) but his kicking is sub par... Blazes away and turns it over no thanks....

Interesting fact in TAC Cup he took it out of the middle and took off bombing it to the goal square unfortunately for him he had kicked the wrong way and one of the oppositions FF's took a good mark :lol:
Hehe, I remember mates talking about that kick the following Monday at school.

Beekay
SS Life Member

mightysainters wrote:Early days played with him but later Played on him and against him on numerous occassions in juniors up to under 17's...

I think killjoy66 would know more than you mate.. playing on him? pfffft plugger66 has read his online profile!