Paul (Mr 5%) Connors !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:Ok I finally got it;
Luke worried a little about the drop in pay= says to manager- what can we do, check it out for me
manager says; says leave it with me I'll talk to them
Manager speaks to club- "Luke not happy- maybe he'll go to Pies ( knowing they really want jolly but if Swans do their usual and don't deal we'll get plenty ( and of course Saints Wont let Luke leave- forgetting or having not heard the Club/ coach and captain ultimatum about being there or being square)

saints say- do your best........ " then release info"

now: hopefully_ Luke wishes he had done his own talking.
Probably not far off the mark bratty.

ace
Saintsational Legend

I believe that St Kilda can still retain Luke Ball but not if Paul Connors is whispering in his ear.

St Kilda needs to make Paul Connors contribution to Luke's embarrassing predicament quite clear to Luke and persuade him to sack the slime.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
ace
Saintsational Legend

Am I the only person who noticed that Hawthorn and Port Adelaide used the new AFL mediation system to sort out a fair transfer for Burgoyne but that Collingwood did not seek to use it for Ball.

Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:Am I the only person who noticed that Hawthorn and Port Adelaide used the new AFL mediation system to sort out a fair transfer for Burgoyne but that Collingwood did not seek to use it for Ball.
because Mick couldn't have cared less.....
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/m ... 5785164033

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Milton66
SS Life Member

What a p1sser of an article. Suck it up, Mick.

Ross Lyon: 1

Malthouse: 0

:lol:

Sorry we didn't roll over and cop one up the clacker, Mick.

Fraser and Aaron send their regards also. :D

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

"we are not going to rip the heart and soul out of one of our players, and you don't rip the heart and soul out of a player who is deeply rooted in the culture and the psyche of our club," Malthouse told the Herald Sun.

What about when he pins losses on individual players in press conferences...sure that does alot for the heart and soul :roll:

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Tipping they will slide at least 2 positions downwards on the ladder next year at the very least. You have no idea Malthouse, absolutely no idea!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
sax
Club Player

Snakeman66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
sax wrote:
saint75 wrote:How was his from on radio claiming that no player wanted to go to Port Adelaide? Especially considering the captain of Port Adelaide is one of his clients.

This guy is a tool of the highest order. I hope Luke has enough sense to drop him.

Not a big fan of Nixon, but at least when he was negotiating Roo's deal earlier this year there were no leaks. It was so hush hush, that the media were still talking about Roo's big move to the Gold Coast right up until he signed. Connor's would not have been able to keep his mouth shut and the whole world would have known.
Said on TV here in SA tonight, Dom Cassisi will probably sack him!
No matter how true it may be, it is professional suicide on his behalf to make these types of comments. He really showed his true colours this week to those who did not know what he was like. May even get a 'please explain' from the AFL. :wink:
Ned Kelly said on SA radio yesterday that this would not draw a please explain but said the guy was trying to big note himself or something to that effect.
It also said on TV here in SA, he has 8 Port players on his books!
Wonder how many he'll have after his stupid comments! :?

ace
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
ace wrote:Am I the only person who noticed that Hawthorn and Port Adelaide used the new AFL mediation system to sort out a fair transfer for Burgoyne but that Collingwood did not seek to use it for Ball.
because Mick couldn't have cared less.....
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/m ... 5785164033
OR was it because Malthouse did not want a FAIR trade.

python
Club Player

does anyone else find the fact that malthouse continually brings up Stevens neck injury as a sort of 'i told you so' comment offensive? I couldnt care less about carlton or collingwood, but Stevens career has ended, due to a serious neck injury, and all Malthouse can say is "People told us we had to trade Alan Didak for Nick Stevens. We didn't. Stevens, unfortunately, won't be playing again." Its the third time ive seen him mention it, and i think it shows absolutely no class at all.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

python wrote:does anyone else find the fact that malthouse continually brings up Stevens neck injury as a sort of 'i told you so' comment offensive? I couldnt care less about carlton or collingwood, but Stevens career has ended, due to a serious neck injury, and all Malthouse can say is "People told us we had to trade Alan Didak for Nick Stevens. We didn't. Stevens, unfortunately, won't be playing again." Its the third time ive seen him mention it, and i think it shows absolutely no class at all.
About as much class as keeping Didak after his 'joyride'.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

python wrote:does anyone else find the fact that malthouse continually brings up Stevens neck injury as a sort of 'i told you so' comment offensive? I couldnt care less about carlton or collingwood, but Stevens career has ended, due to a serious neck injury, and all Malthouse can say is "People told us we had to trade Alan Didak for Nick Stevens. We didn't. Stevens, unfortunately, won't be playing again." Its the third time ive seen him mention it, and i think it shows absolutely no class at all.
I to find it disgusting, especially since its not like the pies choose not to take him because of this situation. Disgusting, the guy could have had serious neck injuries (similar to the injuries an ex player malthouse coahed) and he uses it as a "I told you so"

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
I to find it disgusting, especially since its not like the pies choose not to take him because of this situation. Disgusting, the guy could have had serious neck injuries (similar to the injuries an ex player malthouse coahed) and he uses it as a "I told you so"
I heard the reply from Williams was - we couldn't deal with Collingwood and they laughed when we picked up Josh Mahony. Well Josh is now a premiership player and Alan Didak isn't - oh and how many flags have Collingwood won since that deal was done???

I also wonder how Luke Ball now feels about Collingwood. Offered him the world (reportedly $500k a year) then when it came to trade he would be the catalyst that "would rip the heart and soul out of the club" :D :D

Yeah good one Malthouse. Keep overrating your bunch of hacks and we will enjoy seeing them make the finals every year ensuring they neve get a decent pick and their s.hit players keep getting beaten by real teams.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)