Where does this leave Ball?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

claystreet
Club Player

S.A Saint wrote:i hope we throw in our pick 60 or what ever we got and get dayne beams for him.....
I like his tatts :wink:

S.A Saint
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:i hope we throw in our pick 60 or what ever we got and get dayne beams for him.....
He's already got the Club motto tattooed on his chest.
yep and didn't he barrack for the saints as well...not to sure on that one

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Anyone notice how his manager is all over the airwaves over the last 24 hours? Do you think there is a little bit of panicking going on here or what? :lol:

He has definitely hung Luke out to dry.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
what Fortrius Quo Fidelius???

claystreet
Club Player

Think his whole family were are saints

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
what Fortrius Quo Fidelius???
Yes. We were laughing about it pre-season on here. Apparently his former Club in Qld also uses that motto.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:Anyone notice how his manager is all over the airwaves over the last 24 hours? Do you think there is a little bit of panicking going on here or what? :lol:

He has definitely hung Luke out to dry.
All gone pear shaped for Mr Deep throat Conners.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

i remember kosi sacked longmire as his manager because longmire put Sydney Swans needs ahead of Kosi's.

I can't remember too much coming from Luke Ball, it seems to be all his player manager and 'sources close to Luke Ball" and "sources close to the ball family" read....connors.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:i remember kosi sacked longmire as his manager because longmire put Sydney Swans needs ahead of Kosi's.

I can't remember too much coming from Luke Ball, it seems to be all his player manager and 'sources close to Luke Ball" and "sources close to the ball family" read....connors.
Then he sould gag this connors clown, whether he stays or go he is not his rep is being battered by all this stuff in the media

I love this club
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

concur

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I still think Luke will go to Collingwood, I think they want him....

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I still think Luke will go to Collingwood, I think they want him....
They still gotta deal.

S.A Saint
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:
SainterK wrote:I still think Luke will go to Collingwood, I think they want him....
They still gotta deal.
dont think they have what we want to be honest..they aren't going to trade any of their stars or promising young players such as (brown sidebottom beams)..and to be honest i dnt want none of this toovey goldsack dick bulls*** that im hearing with a pick in the 50 or 60's that they have....

we cant get screwed over on this deal....straight swap for brown, sidebottom or beams that's what i would be demanding...if they don't agree...then let him walk F*** it...dnt want the pies to become any more stronger with the addition of jolly AND ball for cheap picks and s*** players....

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

He won't do them any good, but then again it doesn't matter to us anymore.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Any chance we have come up with enough money to keep him after Clarke has been traded?

S.A Saint
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
He won't do them any good, but then again it doesn't matter to us anymore.
of course he will do them good...the only in and under player that they have is obree and he is 31 years of age...he would suit them perfectly of getting the ball out to the likes of pendlbury swan didak davis and all their other running players...we about 80% time on ground i can see having having about 35 touches a game...and you know they aint going to be cheap kicks or handballs..more like hardball gets and clearances....

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:Any chance we have come up with enough money to keep him after Clarke has been traded?

It's not about money apparantly.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

S.A Saint wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:
They still gotta deal.
dont think they have what we want to be honest..they aren't going to trade any of their stars or promising young players such as (brown sidebottom beams)..and to be honest i dnt want none of this toovey goldsack dick bulls*** that im hearing with a pick in the 50 or 60's that they have....

we cant get screwed over on this deal....straight swap for brown, sidebottom or beams that's what i would be demanding...if they don't agree...then let him walk F*** it...dnt want the pies to become any more stronger with the addition of jolly AND ball for cheap picks and s*** players....
So if they want him, we take either sidebottom or beams then....

They know they can't leave all the contested footy to pendlebury, let's see who can hold out the longest shall we?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:Any chance we have come up with enough money to keep him after Clarke has been traded?
No. Hes gone.

glad of it as well after this week of crap.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
claystreet
Club Player

Ball for Fev looks like the nutcase is back on the market

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:Ball for Fev looks like the nutcase is back on the market
Haha

lol - wouldn't that be ripe :D :D

Lance or James??

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

To me, if you really see just what the flower is happening, NO!!!!

Ball will not play with the Saints again and even want less to go to another Club...

Just what is it that some fans think that he wants to stay, let alone have a so called chance on keeping him FFS

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
S.A Saint
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
S.A Saint wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:
They still gotta deal.

So if they want him, we take either sidebottom or beams then....

They know they can't leave all the contested footy to pendlebury, let's see who can hold out the longest shall we?
that's what i would be doing...if they want him and he wants them that bad then play the waiting game...otherwise luke will be playing for the demon which i would prefer than the pies to be honest (if we get some crap deal)...

claystreet
Club Player

The Carlton will have 2 mids who can get the pill but jump up and down in one spot, its there 3rd mid that they are blocking for and feeding thats the problem.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

boneless23 wrote:They just said on SEN that Conners believes the talks between Stk and Collingwood are extremely positive and that both parties are confident that a deal will be done.
Connors must have the SEN number on speed dial. He did say this morning that the lines of communication were open between St Kilda & Collingwood. Translated, this means they have each other's phone number !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!