Ball cruelled by OP

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sendmehomehappy
Club Player

If we had kicked straighter in the GF we would have won....no one disagrees with that.

Everything else is just a post-game hypothetical.

It has been said before...RL took one for the team...you don't come out and bash guys in public after such a monumental effort and getting so close...great coaching

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:
The reason he wasn't on the ground RF you absolute knob is because he is simply incapable of impacting the game for any more than half its duration.

His body is ratshit.

He can't kick and can't run.

And he was overpaid for his output.

His goose is cooked.

And the primary reason for that is because your pin up boy GT ran him into the ground when his body was incapable of putting up with the load.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

So why did Lyon say after the game that it was an error that he played so little game time?
You mean Ross said that, I thought that was one of your observations?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
??

So why did Lyon say after the game that it was an error that he played so little game time?
Because hindsight is an AWESOME coach that ALWAYS does things differently.[/quote]

Ok, so what you wrote earlier about why Ball was off the ground is rubbish?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:
The reason he wasn't on the ground RF you absolute knob is because he is simply incapable of impacting the game for any more than half its duration.

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

And the primary reason for that is because your pin up boy GT ran him into the ground when his body was incapable of putting up with the load.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Did he? 8-)

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.
You make so many statements that appear to be facts but in reality are just your opinion.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.
You make so many statements that appear to be facts but in reality are just your opinion.
Other away around MM, he makes so many statements that appear to be opinion, but in reality are facts...

35...LEGEND
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.
Other away around MM, he makes so many statements that appear to be opinion, but in reality are facts...[/quote

Other away around MM, he makes so many statements that appear to be opinion, but in(HIS) reality are facts...[/

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.
Other away around MM, he makes so many statements that appear to be opinion, but in reality are facts...
No, I reckon I was correct the first time.
He states his opinions as if they are fact.

Next response from him will probably be to call somebody (probably SRr, Milton or myself) a liar.

Or he might revert to one of his other names and post a 'supporting' response to himself?

If nothing else, rodger/stool is predictable.
I wondered why it took him over a week to start this current campaign?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.

Next response from him will probably be to call somebody (probably SRr, Milton or myself) a liar.

Or he might revert to one of his other names and post a 'supporting' response to himself?

Perhaps it's a bit of both, you obviously missed the start of his "campaign" last week.

He dressed up Ross Lyon's own end of match admissions into a typical RF post, and then tried to pass it off as opinion.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Perhaps it's a bit of both, you obviously missed the start of his "campaign" last week.

He dressed up Ross Lyon's own end of match admissions into a typical RF post, and then tried to pass it off as opinion.
Ah yes,
I'd forgotten about those particular posts.
Who was it that pointed out most of his 'legendary' Fox Reports had a remarkable resemblance to a rehash of the Sunday and Monday newspapers?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Oh, the latest white flag response isn't "liar" it's more along the lines of "oh dear, I forgot where I was, I love Ross Lyon"

supersaints
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.

Perhaps it's a bit of both, you obviously missed the start of his "campaign" last week.

Don't like entering into argy bargy , but Ross did say it on 3AW (I heard him), it was also in an article on realfooty here is the extract....

"Lyon, speaking on 3AW last night, said Jarryn Geary came into calculations, but Dawson came through the warm-up on game day and was cleared to play.

He said Ball, who played just under half the game, was ''really good'' and upon reflection could have been brought on for longer in the third and fourth quarters.

''I understand there was some speculation on his game time and in hindsight he could have had a few more minutes in the second half, probably a six-minute burst … in each of the third and fourth quarters.

''I didn't have full control of that, so that was probably a slight error.''

Ball had 22 touches and laid seven tackles.

and here is the link !! http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews ... 58278.html

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Milton66
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
SainterK wrote:Perhaps it's a bit of both, you obviously missed the start of his "campaign" last week.

Ah yes,
I'd forgotten about those particular posts.
Who was it that pointed out most of his 'legendary' Fox Reports had a remarkable resemblance to a rehash of the Sunday and Monday newspapers?
Me :)

Rodger the fly, Rodger the fly...

Staright from Sunday papers to you.

Spreading disease through the forum with ease...

:lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

??

Lyon did say that.
Link please.
Don't like entering into argy bargy , but Ross did say it on 3AW (I heard him), it was also in an article on realfooty here is the extract....

"Lyon, speaking on 3AW last night, said Jarryn Geary came into calculations, but Dawson came through the warm-up on game day and was cleared to play.

He said Ball, who played just under half the game, was ''really good'' and upon reflection could have been brought on for longer in the third and fourth quarters.

''I understand there was some speculation on his game time and in hindsight he could have had a few more minutes in the second half, probably a six-minute burst … in each of the third and fourth quarters.

''I didn't have full control of that, so that was probably a slight error.''

Ball had 22 touches and laid seven tackles.

and here is the link !! http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews ... 58278.html
Thanks for posting the link supersaints.

Interestingly the actual quote from RL is not quite what rodger/stool would have us all believe.
RL, according to the quote, stated that Ball 'could have had a few more minutes in the third and fourth quarters'.

Not that 'it was an error he played so little game time'.
Big differnece between what was alleged to have been said and what was actually reported.

And quite frankly one could read the quote regarding the 'slight error' as referring to his 'not having complete control' over teh rotations rather than the fact that Ball wasn't on the ground.

Unfortunately rodger/stool has read the statement the way he wants to adn posted his 'reading' of that statement, along with some embellishment, as a fact.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Roger has been there done that regarding Luke Ball, don't bother argung with him.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0

The thing that bugs me with Roger, is his lack of conviction in his own opinions. I still haven't seen a post elaborating his issues with selection on GF day?

jmcp
Club Player

St.Rob8 wrote:
is should silence the "we never land a big fish" brigade that seem to come out of the woodwork at this time of the year.
Have not landed anything yet big guy. The reason pies have not landed much in trade week is you guys always expect to receive something for nothing. This year you're after Jolly, Fev and Ball, yet any player likely to make a starting 22 is deemed "off-limits". I groaned when I read L.Ball is wants a trade to Pies, because Pies have a history of not being fair-dinkum when it comes to trading.

Take a look at Lyon's trading history and you will find he wins more often than he loses. Pies can't force a PSD, so either the leopard changes it's spots and something REAL is put on the table, or I suspect a more likely outcome is that Luke Ball will end up at another Victorian club
yes, point taken on both counts. if it doesn't eventuate so be it but if it does it'll be interesting to see at what cost.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:
Thinline wrote:

His body is ratshit.

His goose is cooked.

d**khead.

Pull your head in.
??

Isn't it the fitness staff's responsibility to monitor a player's condition and recommend to the coaching panel if a player can firstly take the field but to also recommend how much game time a player should be alloted?

Maybe Lyon made a blue or maybe the fitness staff in their post-game review said that maybe they miscalculated how much game time Ball was restricted to. I don't know and obviously none of us do!

As to why Lyon instructed the mids to bomb it long in the last quarter, in hindsight it turned out to be a failed tactic, but Lyon was perfectly in his rights to make that instruction, because I'd back our talls to make a contest and be able to win a one-on-one, especially Roo against Taylor, who had a broken hand.

At the end of the day, our conversion cost us the grand final, nothing more, nothing less and of course there are plenty of things that the team would do differently if they had their time again but what's done is done and we move on.

We must be laughing stock of opposition forums right now. The pie supporters would be tears!

Bad management is bad management
jmcp
Club Player

SydneySainter wrote:
We must be laughing stock of opposition forums right now. The pie supporters would be tears!
hmmm, talkingcarlton is pretty good for a laugh right now.