Gutted

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LaUrEnCe
Club Player

jmcp wrote:
battye wrote:
rymax wrote:We had it right within our grasp and like we always do we just threw away.
I honestly feel that we didn't throw it away.
the clinton jones effort on the wing was the seminal moment in the last quarter. no right foot, the ball turned over, ablett was where jones wasn't ...
That was fantastic. And then Ablett was luckily in the perfect position after the spoil.....

kalsaint
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Please don't portion blame, please don't personal attacks in the heat of the moment....

I love the boys, I cannot imagine how they are feeling....

As Nick said, they need to bottle this feeling, and come back bigger better and stronger next year.

I am crying, but I still love the Saints...ALWAYS WILL!!!!
I certainly dont believe in clap trap of bottling feelings after a loss or one team deserves it because of historical performance. This serves no additional motivation for he next year.
Yes, you have to want to win as the Saints wanted this year and Geelong wanted it last year. The difference was the score board accuracy in both grand finals, not the desire to win.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
donthglfa
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
donthglfa wrote:Raph clarke is a DUD
Fair F%$^&ING dinkim, we have just lost a grand final...
Show some bloody respect.

There were many things that happened today, so don't start on one player
I don't care anymore about bagging one player, i have always thought he was a DUD but have tried very hard to come around after seeing how much support he gets from people who think he has talent. Well he does have some talent, he can get to the ball and cause a contest but that's as far as it goes and I am sick of hearing otherwise.

Fact is when he is going to spoil you feel OK but when he has the ball or is in a 50/50 contest you want to close your eyes. It has always been like that for me and I have given it allot of time before I pipe up and join the so called Raph baggers but I think it's time.