warnie's advice

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:...but he has never been caught pissed or doing stupid things in public.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:...but he has never been caught pissed or doing stupid things in public.
Well sorry he was smoking when he shouldnt have been but cant think of much else in the public eye.

SaintHomer
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintHomer wrote:who cares!

warnie is yet another absolute tosser that happened to have a gift of being a great bowler. imo, he is no leader and certainly not a role model or inspiration to anyone.
Stupid comment unless of course you know him personally.
how so? i'm allowed to have my opinion based on what i've seen.

based on what you've said, you can't have an opinion on anything.

i'll bet if i look at your posts, you've had an opinion or two on a players ability. well, if you haven't played against that player, are you not able to have an opinion.

lets look at my comment.

i called him a tosser. repeatedly cheating on your wife.... yes, i think that is a pretty good definition of a tosser.

no leader. can't recall he was ever capt of australia, so i mustnt be the only one.

not a role model/inspiration. same reason as to why he is a tosser.
I have no problem with you having an opinion of the guy but to call him a tosser without knowing him is stupid IMO. He cheated on his wife, not good at all but we dont know what the relationship was like and Im not going to be one to say someone is a tosser for doing that. Been on to many footy trips to get upset with that. He has captained australia by the way. He may not be the perfect role model with a few of his actions but he has never been caught pissed or doing stupid things in public.
so it's ok for me to have an opinion but now i'm stupid. not sure what called for this, but i guess you must be yet another example on here that finds the need to comment on other posters rather than the topic on hand.

from memory, i thought he was stand in capt of the shorter variety of the game (but i could be wrong). im not sure he was ever really a leader in the team... but again... that is my opinion.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

warnie is yet another absolute tosser that happened to have a gift of being a great bowler. imo, he is no leader and certainly not a role model or inspiration to anyone.

i'll bet if i look at your posts, you've had an opinion or two on a players ability. well, if you haven't played against that player, are you not able to have an opinion.

lets look at my comment.

i called him a tosser. repeatedly cheating on your wife.... yes, i think that is a pretty good definition of a tosser.

no leader. can't recall he was ever capt of australia, so i mustnt be the only one.

I have no problem with you having an opinion of the guy but to call him a tosser without knowing him is stupid IMO. He cheated on his wife, not good at all but we dont know what the relationship was like and Im not going to be one to say someone is a tosser for doing that. Been on to many footy trips to get upset with that. He has captained australia by the way. He may not be the perfect role model with a few of his actions but he has never been caught pissed or doing stupid things in public.
so it's ok for me to have an opinion but now i'm stupid. not sure what called for this, but i guess you must be yet another example on here that finds the need to comment on other posters rather than the topic on hand.

from memory, i thought he was stand in capt of the shorter variety of the game (but i could be wrong). im not sure he was ever really a leader in the team... but again... that is my opinion.
Who actually said you were stupid. i called one of your opinions stupid. dont see how that makes you stupid and yes he was captain of 50/50 only but still makes him a leader.

Also i think if you want to write something that another poster disagrees with then you should be able to express that opinion. Again that is only my opinion.

Milton66
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

lets look at my comment.

Who actually said you were stupid. i called one of your opinions stupid. dont see how that makes you stupid and yes he was captain of 50/50 only but still makes him a leader.

Also i think if you want to write something that another poster disagrees with then you should be able to express that opinion. Again that is only my opinion.
So should Warnie be allowed to comment on other cricket Captain's?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol
pay that one

classic :lol:

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
Well sorry he was smoking when he shouldnt have been but cant think of much else in the public eye.
...and snatching the camera off the kiddie who took his photo saying "Give me that camera ****face" wasn't what Patsy Bisco would have done either. Does the tabloid front page photo of him having a nude romp with two trolls in the UK count? I could add that I doubt "Can't bowl, can't throw" was Joe the cameraman also.

This is fun!

He's not a great role model as a person, but you can't question his sporting credentials...whatever helps I guess. There's a lot of talking going on...more training!

Milton66
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:lol
pay that one

classic :lol:
Well I think his comments on Sth Africa's capitualtion at the World Cup were valid.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66, you should decide carefully who you are self appointed defender of :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
...and snatching the camera off the kiddie who took his photo saying "Give me that camera ****face" wasn't what Patsy Bisco would have done either. Does the tabloid front page photo of him having a nude romp with two trolls in the UK count? I could add that I doubt "Can't bowl, can't throw" was Joe the cameraman also.

This is fun!

He's not a great role model as a person, but you can't question his sporting credentials...whatever helps I guess. There's a lot of talking going on...more training!
Im pretty sure the romp with 2 models wasnt in the public and we will never know 100% about joe the cameraman but i did agree regarding the smoking incident. My point is he never gets pissed in public and gets into fights or pisses on a wall. he obviously has had a few incidents over time but i can vouch for him being a genuinely nice guy.

SaintHomer
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

my problem is still with this post plugger66

its a direct attack on my opinion which you agree i'm allowed to have.

if you disagree, that's great, but why don't you post why you think the opposite, not just attack my post. shane warne isn't a tosser because...

you're only bringing yourself down to the level of a few others on this site.

reincarnated

Warne is god

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

if you disagree, that's great, but why don't you post why you think the opposite, not just attack my post. shane warne isn't a tosser because...

Ive been down to their level long ago. Maybe i just went past them. :wink:

Milton66
SS Life Member

cool...

only 30 pages to go. :shock:

Gt was a cr@p coach.

SaintHomer
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
SaintHomer wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Ive been down to their level long ago. Maybe i just went past them. :wink:
haha, touche :D