Any Social Club Member not attending GF???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:I'm looking for a SC barcode to be used for the GF by a good mad saints fan - friend of mine. If anyone has one spare, feel free to PM me.

I am also looking for a normal members barcode for the Pre-lim for the same friend.
check ya pm's

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i would not even blink at an offer under $10,000 for my ticket should we make it.

laugh all you like but i could spend that money as soon as i had it, but i may never experience a grand final again.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:i would not even blink at an offer under $10,000 for my ticket should we make it.

laugh all you like but i could spend that money as soon as i had it, but i may never experience a grand final again.
Great point fonz.

My 15 y.o. son and I have not exactly been seeing eye to eye of late as he is moving OS with his mother later this year. Hasn't been to the footy with me since May.

But I sent him a really emotional email last night asking if he'll come to the GF should we make it, as it could be a once in a lifetime experience.

We've been in 3 GF's in my lifetime - 1966 when I was 1, 1971 and 1997.

He's coming if we get there and I wouldn't trade the ticket for a million!!! :lol:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:I'm looking for a SC barcode to be used for the GF by a good mad saints fan - friend of mine. If anyone has one spare, feel free to PM me.

I am also looking for a normal members barcode for the Pre-lim for the same friend.
What you and the OP are doing is illegal and if the Club finds out about this there is a good chance this site will be closed down.

Transferring bar codes to other members is JUST NOT ON!

Memberships are non transferable for starters...

Members that have missed out on the 11,500 cap on Social Club Membership had the option of paying the Club money to join the September Saints.

You are ripping of members that have paid money for a possible GF ticket by short cutting the system that the Club has provided.

Just a disgrace IMO!

Again, if the Club gets wind of this they may shut down this site.

I hope you are proud of yourselves :x

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:

What you and the OP are doing is illegal and if the Club finds out about this there is a good chance this site will be closed down.

Transferring bar codes to other members is JUST NOT ON!

Memberships are non transferable for starters...

Members that have missed out on the 11,500 cap on Social Club Membership had the option of paying the Club money to join the September Saints.

You are ripping of members that have paid money for a possible GF ticket by short cutting the system that the Club has provided.

Just a disgrace IMO!

Again, if the Club gets wind of this they may shut down this site.

I hope you are proud of yourselves :x
Just settle down. i hope you have never given your ticket away to a friend for the day and if you havent well good on you but I bet plenty have. Close this site. Are you serious.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

gawd :roll:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Just settle down. i hope you have never given your ticket away to a friend for the day and if you havent well good on you but I bet plenty have. Close this site. Are you serious.
Yes I am...

I received a call from one of the executives of the Club a few months ago about an issue on this site

The Club was going to close this site down this year on that issue and I alerted the admin staff on this site about it and any reference to it was deleted.

Make no mistake, if the Club notice this thread they will do it

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Nah, I hear ya St.Fid.

It's all good.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Yes I am...

I received a call from one of the executives of the Club a few months ago about an issue on this site

The Club was going to close this site down this year on that issue and I alerted the admin staff on this site about it and any reference to it was deleted.

Make no mistake, if the Club notice this thread they will do it
No they will not. How did the club contact you as you arent even a mod.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: No they will not. How did the club contact you as you arent even a mod.
The person contacted me because he has my mobile

From sitting next to him at a Club luncheon :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote: No they will not. How did the club contact you as you arent even a mod.

So he contacted a random poster on SS to say the site will be shut down because something was written on it that should not have been.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

So he contacted a random poster on SS to say the site will be shut down because something was written on it that should not have been.
Just why the F*** explaining the details with YOU!

I did happen and an admin from this site was alerted of the FACT!

The bottom line is this is illegal and is going against what the Club has introduced.

Come tomorrow if any reference to swapping bar codes remains I feel they will act as they have threaten before

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Is he member? If not there are more deserving poeple that support the club...... Like me.....

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote: Is he member? If not there are more deserving poeple that support the club...... Like me.....
Too true ausfatcat. ;)

This guy is not a member due to family finances but a HUGE Saints fan all the same.

Anyhow, St.Fid is probably right, swapping barcodes is technically not on, so, I guess we shouldn't involve SS in it.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Guys..threads locked for now pending advice in the morning..which may or may not mean its unlocked

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor