Ball is playing for Sandy this weekend

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly_safes
Club Player

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
spert wrote:Bally got 40 touches, but not much damage with them. I think this will plague him as a small to medium onballer -great courage, but his lack of penetration with disposals puts him behind a lot of similar size onballers in the comp.
spot on, I think we are better without him.....everyone on here that bleats on about Bally is thinking of the player he used to be, not the 2009 version.
Big call for you to say we are better off without him, but it's your opinion....however what we choose to think or not think about Ball though, well that's our opinion.
I'm on the same wave legnth as "ohwhenthesaints" but every supporter has a different perspective, doesent mean it right but dosent mean it wrong, thats what we call a democracy.I dont see the point of saint supporters bagging each other when we all want the same thing & how it happens is irrevelant in the big picture imo

Milton66
SS Life Member

meher baba wrote:
It is clear that Ball doesn't do the job Lyon wants him to do. Dempster and Eddy do what Lyon wants them to do.

We all might think that this is a bit unfair to Ball, and also ignores the fact that Dempster and Eddy don't really seem to have that much talent, but Lyon is the coach and we have to have total faith in him at this stage.
I agree with this part 100%.

My only question to you is: What extra talent and skills is Ball bringing to the table at the moment that the other 2 are not?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
I don't feel at all certain as to who our top 18 are or which players are on the fringe.
Just maybe thats part of the strategy as well...

“Yeah….nah””