IDIOTS who call themselves fans !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly_safes
Club Player

I'm not a big Raph fan but could not careless if he was black white green or purple .To draw the race card every time someone bags him is imo a bit childish.To be fair to Raph since the West Coast game (when he was an absolutely liability )he has been playing pretty well but wouldnt say hes setting the the world on fire.On current form he is worthy of a game but imo the jury is still out.I guess time will tell.

The Peanut
Club Player

saintly_safes wrote:I'm not a big Raph fan but could not careless if he was black white green or purple .To draw the race card every time someone bags him is imo a bit childish.To be fair to Raph since the West Coast game (when he was an absolutely liability )he has been playing pretty well but wouldnt say hes setting the the world on fire.On current form he is worthy of a game but imo the jury is still out.I guess time will tell.
... you forgot 'polka dotted'

stinger
Saintsational Legend

emma wrote:I had one of them sitting behind me at the game..whenever Raph was in the vacinity he would hurl abuse at him. Was hard not to point out that he was one of the only guys having a real crack! Boy did he make me mad.

you should have given him a swift kick up the bum......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintly_safes wrote:I'm not a big Raph fan but could not careless if he was black white green or purple .To draw the race card every time someone bags him is imo a bit childish.To be fair to Raph since the West Coast game (when he was an absolutely liability )he has been playing pretty well but wouldnt say hes setting the the world on fire.On current form he is worthy of a game but imo the jury is still out.I guess time will tell.

some of it has proven to be race related...but only a small portion of the detractors...the rest are your typical know all know f****** nothing flower-wits.... :wink: :lol: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Peanut
Club Player

stinger wrote:

some of it has proven to be race related...but only a small portion of the detractors...the rest are your typical know all know f****** nothing flower-wits.... :wink: :lol: :roll:
How can you tell the difference?

Alfie Hewsdale
Club Player

Sack the whole team

If we listened to these muppet supporters ( including a few on this forum) then prior to this year we would have sacked/delisted/traded the following players:

raph
X
Blake
Dal Santo
Goddard
Kosi
Gram
Joey

Thats leaves a bit of a dent in the team

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Sean Ralphsmith was a good ordinary player.

:P

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....