I'm actually more confident

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:similar change of feeling by myself - heading a tipping comp and onto the 'holding my lead' stage.
decent money coming and using the head over the heart.
went and tipped against my saints when i saw the outs - then thought it over all night - just went and changed back to the saints - now i'm feeling content and can sleep easy!
Thinking the same thing myself...tipping us to lose just doesn't seem right, especially against the Hawks, who have pulled off some very average performances this year. The Saints still look great on paper...when has there been a time in the recent history of the club where we've dropped 6 and still looked impressive???

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Well, after the latest changes, and the last couple of hours I'm now in two minds about this.

At first I thought it was a good thing right. but then i was stupid and had a lobotomy and went on bigfooty and some posters there bring up the ppoint that this could stuff our structure up a bit. Is it wise to do this so close to the finals. I initially thought yes, still do now, but have my doubts. Just thinking that six changes is a bit extreme.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Well, after the latest changes, and the last couple of hours I'm now in two minds about this.

At first I thought it was a good thing right. but then i was stupid and had a lobotomy and went on bigfooty and some posters there bring up the ppoint that this could stuff our structure up a bit. Is it wise to do this so close to the finals. I initially thought yes, still do now, but have my doubts. Just thinking that six changes is a bit extreme.
BUT FOUR of those changes have played more than 10 games already in the season

so only 2 new players into the group..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Well, after the latest changes, and the last couple of hours I'm now in two minds about this.

Make that SEVEN; DalSanto :?: :?: :?:

We pay our coaches and fitness guys big bucks because they know what they are doing. LET'S TRUST THEIR COLLECTIVE JUDGEMENT ON THIS !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:

Make that SEVEN; DalSanto :?: :?: :?:

We pay our coaches and fitness guys big bucks because they know what they are doing. LET'S TRUST THEIR COLLECTIVE JUDGEMENT ON THIS !!
I trust them - like I said its just the bigfooty twits.

I'm hust hoping that these injuries aren't going to be too prolonged. Please, we've been so lucky with injuries so far this year. Let it continue a few more weeks.

markp
Saintsational Legend

18-zip is extreme too.... we've worked hard and we can afford this luxury.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

markp wrote:

18-zip is extreme too.... we've worked hard and we can afford this luxury.
A carlton twit on bogfooty said "This just smacks of arrogance"

I know I shouldn't listen to him but he is kind of right. i hope it doesn't mean that Lyon is disrespecting hawthorn.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

never in doubt! lol

saintly
Saintsational Legend

i was sure we would not win!

what do I know!

obviously not much! :D