To the idiots....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Foz
Club Player

to the management that leave Level 3 alone like a ghost town with feral supporters swearing like chimneys and the prospect of altercations simmering.....poor form.

to the flares....it aint Melbourne Victory but your team were offside all night....poor form.

To Scott Welsh...poor form, funny form, insipid, dreaming of VFL form

To the supporter that run on...you know that those security were not on level 3...you know they done nothing all night...you know they wanted to maim you...so run straight at them!...poor form, injury form, bank account poorer for the brain fade from watered-down beer form.

To the StKilda Football Club, players, coaches, members etc...GREAT FORM...proud to be part of the club !!!

Shades
Club Player

Foz wrote:to the management that leave Level 3 alone like a ghost town with feral supporters swearing like chimneys and the prospect of altercations simmering.....poor form.

to the flares....it aint Melbourne Victory but your team were offside all night....poor form.

To Scott Welsh...poor form, funny form, insipid, dreaming of VFL form

To the supporter that run on...you know that those security were not on level 3...you know they done nothing all night...you know they wanted to maim you...so run straight at them!...poor form, injury form, bank account poorer for the brain fade from watered-down beer form.

To the StKilda Football Club, players, coaches, members etc...GREAT FORM...proud to be part of the club !!!

Good Call

asiu

not to mention the person with the red light that directed it a rooey every time he lined up for a goal in the last qtr. Security were alerted but what can kids do

we saw a green light plus an orange light .....coming from 7-9 rows up from the front of the doggies cheersquad.....everytime we had a set shot

didnt see it as a lazer ....dont really know what it was (video camera maybe ?)....but it was certainly effen cheating

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Less booing, though still annoying. Thought the singing of the song in the last quarter was really loud, nice work everyone.

spert
Saintsational Legend

It aint just some stoopid Sainters who boo their own team, it's happens with all teams and it's very strange indeed.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:Less booing, though still annoying. Thought the singing of the song in the last quarter was really loud, nice work everyone.
I do know that the MW made a conscious decision that at the first sign of clock icing, we'd start singing the song..and sounded like we werent the only ones :-)

Definately heard one boo come from the other end of our bay..just as well for them Id didnt turn around quickly enough to identify who it was :twisted:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:not to mention the person with the red light that directed it a rooey every time he lined up for a goal in the last qtr. Security were alerted but what can kids do

I sit on the wing, noticed a green and orange light, possibly lasers? not sure, trying to distract our players who were shooting for goal, anyway sprinted half the length of the ground, informed two cops, probably carlton or essendon supporters? who knows, they thought it was nothing worth acting upon :roll: so I informed them, no worries I'll sort it from here, told a security guard and sat near the bulldogs cheer squad waiting for another set shot, at which point I would have stood there waiting for the clown, but alas another set shot did not come.

This is disgraceful and the AFL should act upon any supporter who attempts this again,

I would go awol on some feral opp dong bonger, if one attempted this in a final,

as it was two bulldogs supporters can count themselves lucky we didn't have another set shot as I would have been having a quiet word from a distance of 2 centimetres !

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
mullet wrote:not to mention the person with the red light that directed it a rooey every time he lined up for a goal in the last qtr. Security were alerted but what can kids do

I sit on the wing, noticed a green and orange light, possibly lasers? not sure, trying to distract our players who were shooting for goal, anyway sprinted half the length of the ground, informed two cops, probably carlton or essendon supporters? who knows, they thought it was nothing worth acting upon :roll: so I informed them, no worries I'll sort it from here, told a security guard and sat near the bulldogs cheer squad waiting for another set shot, at which point I would have stood there waiting for the clown, but alas another set shot did not come.

This is disgraceful and the AFL should act upon any supporter who attempts this again,

I would go awol on some feral opp dong bonger, if one attempted this in a final,

as it was two bulldogs supporters can count themselves lucky we didn't have another set shot as I would have been having a quiet word from a distance of 2 centimetres !

good for you b4e ...i'm impressed.... :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:

good for you b4e ...i'm impressed.... :lol:
You have to support the team in any way possibly and if that means taking out these clowns then so be it :wink:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

That's terrible, wonder if the flares and lasers were the same people?

Isn't there a number you can SMS during the game to alert security of any anti-social behaviour?

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

saint66au wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:Less booing, though still annoying. Thought the singing of the song in the last quarter was really loud, nice work everyone.
I do know that the MW made a conscious decision that at the first sign of clock icing, we'd start singing the song..and sounded like we werent the only ones :-)

Definately heard one boo come from the other end of our bay..just as well for them Id didnt turn around quickly enough to identify who it was :twisted:
I did :)

Sitting beside and chatting with the older gents who the Saints find so hard to please (favorite quotes for the weekend were the continual pointing out of open Bulldogs 90m from the ball who were never going to get it, and most of all the 4th quarter call of "poor coaching", though I think the call of poor coaching can likely be attributed to their friend the boo bird).

When he spotted me glaring, he had the grace to look sheepish, and didn't do it again. 17-0 has me feeling magnanimous enough to assume the lack therafter was an outbreak of common sense.

That Jimmy Gwilt song on the MW was the best thing I've heard since Milney started walking on water.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
matrix
Saintsational Legend

cant say id agree with starting a punch up
but have to agree with barks
tossers of the highest order.....

typical cops response (sorry any copper members)
prob no way it can be stopped from occuring at least a few times (too easy to get a laser pointer in the ground) but as soon as we see it everyone should be looking and if they are near you then do something about it.

i couldnt see em on the telly, but then again my FTA tv reception isnt the greatest.

pretty low act by some jealous supporters no doubt.

fire up barks :twisted:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:cant say id agree with starting a punch up
but have to agree with barks
tossers of the highest order.....

typical cops response (sorry any copper members)
prob no way it can be stopped from occuring at least a few times (too easy to get a laser pointer in the ground) but as soon as we see it everyone should be looking and if they are near you then do something about it.

i couldnt see em on the telly, but then again my FTA tv reception isnt the greatest.

pretty low act by some jealous supporters no doubt.

fire up barks :twisted:
To clarify, when I wrote " taking them out" I didn't mean with physical violence,

I abhor violence, I vote green, I hug trees, I eat a vegan diet for the most part,

but I'd persuade them it was not in their best interests and make damn sure they didn't do it anymore!

At a distance of 2 centimeters I reckon I could achieve that, at the very least I would have finally got the attention of those two cops, slipping on the greasepaint and going feral in the middle of the bulldog ferals :lol:

If the cops are not going to act on it, then........ :roll:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol
u old tree hugger u
:P

its pretty sad that people result to lasers to put a player off a shot.
they should be Image from the footy....permanently

bozza1980
Club Player

Re: To the idiots....

saint1974 wrote:1 Who set the flares off

2 the idiot who ran onto the ground
100% behind you there
saint1974 wrote: 3 and our stupid supporters who started to boo when we were 50 points up and we held the ball up(have you heard of conserving energy and no injuries)
Again 100% behind you here, was quite happy to join a ripple of applause that went through were I was sitting when we started chipping around. Just like the week before, it was a perfect to time to reflect on the fact that we had just flogged another contender.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:That's terrible, wonder if the flares and lasers were the same people?

Isn't there a number you can SMS during the game to alert security of any anti-social behaviour?
SMS: 1300 COLLO DOESNT CARE

or:

1300 DIMWIT HEAD IN SAND

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 06 Apr 2010 1:20am, edited 1 time in total.

HarveysDeciple

Had one of the regular nuffies who sit's near me in the reserved seat section pipe up when we started to ice the clock in closing minutes.

"Saying, oh no saints, attack attack"

Then would turn to her partner and ask "why don't they keep attacking"

I turned around and said "why risk injuries?"

To which she had no answer at all.

norwood97
Club Player

i want more flares

saint vince
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:i had this d**khead couple sitting behind me slagging blakes every move off and many times calling he and raph retards :roll:

seriously we have some pathetic supporters (as do all clubs) but don't you think they can shut the hell up at 17-0 and considering blakey had a good game with 30+ possies with high efficiency as well as doing his defensive job.

well done to both the above mentioned especially raph because i thought he did well tonight
I must sit near you. I absolutely love the blake. We don't have one person on our list that can do all the things blake can.

The two ladies behind me bag him all night. I was going off my head with excitement in the first quarter when he just turned it on.

All they could say is that must be someone wearing blakes jumper and crap like that. It gives me the s***s to say the least.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:Had one of the regular nuffies who sit's near me in the reserved seat section pipe up when we started to ice the clock in closing minutes.

Interesting that not one person on here has either jusitified the booing or admitted doing it. At the risk of sounding snobby, maybe its a sign that the "boo-ers" dont take their football experience much past game day and the Footy Show.

I still find it amazing that people who spend hundreds of dollars on memberships and reserved seats are so fickle about footy that they are OK with booing the side. I wonder if they go to Wicked and boo the understudy cos the lead actors not appearing...or boo a band cos the set list isnt to their liking

Selfish tools IMHO who I seriously hope are relegated to a pub or their lounge room should we make the GF :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
bozza1980
Club Player

saint66au wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:Had one of the regular nuffies who sit's near me in the reserved seat section pipe up when we started to ice the clock in closing minutes.

Interesting that not one person on here has either jusitified the booing or admitted doing it. At the risk of sounding snobby, maybe its a sign that the "boo-ers" dont take their football experience much past game day and the Footy Show.

I still find it amazing that people who spend hundreds of dollars on memberships and reserved seats are so fickle about footy that they are OK with booing the side. I wonder if they go to Wicked and boo the understudy cos the lead actors not appearing...or boo a band cos the set list isnt to their liking

Selfish tools IMHO who I seriously hope are relegated to a pub or their lounge room should we make the GF :roll:
I'm with you, it is ridiculous.

I couldn't believe it when it started in the last quarter of the Adelaide game. The boys had just comprehensively despatched a supposed challenger and our supporters were booing them.

Times like these that we are experiencing now are heady days and it's amazing that someone would be desperate to find a negative. Just enjoy it, if history has tought us anything it doesn't last forever.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

like the crows nuffy said to me when he booed....
'i dont pay my membership to the club to watch this crap'

(re kicking backwards and across)

tossers

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

saint vince wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:i had this d**khead couple sitting behind me slagging blakes every move off and many times calling he and raph retards :roll:

seriously we have some pathetic supporters (as do all clubs) but don't you think they can shut the hell up at 17-0 and considering blakey had a good game with 30+ possies with high efficiency as well as doing his defensive job.

well done to both the above mentioned especially raph because i thought he did well tonight
I must sit near you. I absolutely love the blake. We don't have one person on our list that can do all the things blake can.

The two ladies behind me bag him all night. I was going off my head with excitement in the first quarter when he just turned it on.

All they could say is that must be someone wearing blakes jumper and crap like that. It gives me the s***s to say the least.
Blake turned me round years ago, circa 2004/05 when he refused to accept that playing in the ruck meant that he shouldn't try and run the midfield. While he still butchered the ball a couple of times a game, he made the midfield difficult to match up on when he was in there... but that's not really why he turned me around.

One of my favorite sporting stories relates to ice hockey. A player has been knocked out (can't remember either who, or who he played for) and the coach is asking if he can go back on, the trainer comments "he can't remember his name", the coach replies "tell him he's Wayne Gretzky and send him out there!"

Back in '05 (I think) Blake was having one of his better games, and I overheard the comment "he think he's Adam Goodes, nobody tell him he's white!", which other than the racial overtones amused me in light of the above story.

Now whenever he gets his groove on and goes for an end to end run (remember him doing a great job of it against Carlton last year at the G) I feel the need to announce that Blake's hurt his head and thinks he's Adam Goodes... it's just occured to me that the main thing I'm doing with this post is announcing that one of my favorite jokes is out-and-out stolen. Oops.

Gotta love the Blake.

I also think the Moorabbin wing's Nick Reiwoldt song would be much more amusing applied to Jason Blake... but Blakey hasn't kicked a goal in '09, so have yet to get to share this inspiration with the world...

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

It takes one to know one

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.