Rumour - Steve Johnson out ...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

PJ
SS Life Member

well we'd still get confidence from a close game or victory and prove to people that we are a top team. And anyway its not like our guys haven't played against him ever or something they'd know quite a bit about him and other geelong players not playing like ottens.
Who says we're not going to win anyway. It's 2009 not 08 nothing stays the same.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

st.byron wrote:
Launcestonsaint wrote: I deleted them. What did Buddy Franklin not kicking a goal have to do with this thread?
FFS. How about you just let people throw their thoughts in. If no-one thinks it's relevant, no-one will answer. Deleting things that are dead-set thread jacking, abusive or offensive, OK, but if you want to start deleting every post that's off topic, you'll be at it all day.
Can you explain to me what Buddy Franklin not kicking a goal has to do with possible changes in teams?
I thought you posted in the wrong thread, I didn't realise it meant something about our game against Geelong.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Stupid thread. G ablett and Bartel are out. Everyone knows that.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well that explains where posts go then...when u are sure u just posted but cant see it.
weird.
mentioning something that apparently wasnt on topic is deleted yet in another thread someone says they posted something to insult and entice.....and then admin posts right underneath it.

nazism i wouldnt call it.......id call it 'depends on the mood of the whip-crackers'.

and as if SJ isnt gonna play....

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:Stupid thread. G ablett and Bartel are out. Everyone knows that.
why is it stupid? May have a big effect on the game, your one sad sack sometimes with your sarcasm in every thread you post in

edit sometimes? all the time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Before Im 85
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Stupid thread. G ablett and Bartel are out. Everyone knows that.
why is it stupid? May have a big effect on the game, your one sad sack sometimes with your sarcasm in every thread you post in

edit sometimes? all the time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You know why it is stupid because it is a rumour. In other words i could start a thread saying Ablett ot Bartel are out. Means nothing.

carnasaints55
Club Player

i for one don't mind if hes out.
winning is winning, no matter what.
theyre already missing ottens and were missing max so its kind of even.
in any case, lets go out there, with or without steve johnson and play our hardest and win. ill be happy either way.

roo=god
saint vince
Club Player

JUst confirmed that he may miss by Doc LARKINS on TSFS. Also Burns and COrey sore and may miss

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

On the Sunday Footy Show Dr Peter Larkins suggested that there maybe two late changes to the Geelong lineup

Steve Johnson and Shannon Byrnes he also mentioned that Joel Corey is also sore

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint vince
Club Player

Beat you to it Fid.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

saint vince wrote:JUst confirmed that he may miss by Doc LARKINS on TSFS. Also Burns and COrey sore and may miss
CONFIRMED that he MAY miss.

OMG!

In other news, Nick Riewoldt has not run out on the ground yet and I can confirm that he may miss.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
saint vince
Club Player

kosifantutti23 wrote:
saint vince wrote:JUst confirmed that he may miss by Doc LARKINS on TSFS. Also Burns and COrey sore and may miss
CONFIRMED that he MAY miss.

OMG!

In other news, Nick Riewoldt has not run out on the ground yet and I can confirm that he may miss.
I was saying this because people were claiming it may be an internet forum rumor. I was simply saying that it has some substance. Not just made up drivel.

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

Geelong rested Wojo and Hogan from the VFL yesterday, so we can expect a MAXIMUM of two changes... They wont rest all three of them...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ive heard SJ is 100% not playing

if so i retract....cant believe he wouldnt play this game
guess what we'll hear till finals if they have a few out and we roll em well :roll:

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

Why do people get worried about us winning??

i mean... i understand.... but since when is it a given that we will play them come finals time??

If they do lose today, chances are (assuming everything else goes to plan), they would play the doggies first round of finals... a team who matches up on them very very well...

Now as a lifelong Saints supporter, i refuse to jump to conclusions or put anything down as 'given'... I will leave that up to you...

However, i feel we should certainly not worry about beating them today, because as us Sainters fans know more than most, come finals time, nothing is a 'given'

sax
Club Player

Confirmed!
S. Johnson out, Hogan in.
Only change.
Source afl.com.au

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

hmmmm thats ok news big loss for the cats, but if we do win now the response will well with steve johnson we would've won.

Schillaci
Club Player

sax wrote:Confirmed!
S. Johnson out, Hogan in.
Only change.
Source afl.com.au
Confimed on MMM. Ross Lyon currently being interviewed.
Big loss for Cats and my supercoach team but I can live with that....GO SAINTERS!!!!

BakesFan
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:in another thread someone says they posted something to insult and entice.....and then admin posts right underneath it.

nazism i wouldnt call it.......id call it 'depends on the mood of the whip-crackers'.
..noticed this one myself, m.c.....commented on it; but obviously went straight through to the keeper.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i guess so....

lets go sainters lets go!!!
clap clap clap
lets go sainters lets go!!!
clap clap clap

:D :D

OneGram
Club Player

SAINTERS! ***
SAINTERS! ***