Anyone think...?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Anyone think...

Cousins was farking hopeless and got flogged mercilessly today by the best tagger in the game? :?:

Cuz apparently (according to some) was to be the light, the saviour and the greatest footballer of all time who was going to deliver to the Saints the holy grail.

Glad we never went near him.

Hack.

:lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

nah...hes still a pretty good footballer...for an old man.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ....it's just the jone's boy is an even better tagger....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Milton66
SS Life Member

Iceman234 wrote:Anyone think...

Cousins was farking hopeless and got flogged mercilessly today by the best tagger in the game? :?:

Cuz apparently (according to some) was to be the light, the saviour and the greatest footballer of all time who was going to deliver to the Saints the holy grail.

Hack.

I have a few boxes of AFL approved membership glue if anyone needs it. Works especially well for repairing cut up membership cards.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:Anyone think...

Hack.

I have a few boxes of AFL approved membership glue if anyone needs it. Works especially well for repairing cut up membership cards.
Milton, you'll never see my card cut up - even if we'd got the little hack... :wink:

I think a few may have threatened it though - along with some who I think almost wanted him to "tear us a new one".

PMSL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

On the Richmond board they want to know why they took Tasman Clingan when they could have taken Clinton Jones in the 2006 Rookie draft.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Sydney Sainter
Your post astounds me. Firstly... it's just a discussion get over it. Secondly the reason we're not discussing Ablett, Goodes etc is that we didn't have the chance to get them with pick 70 of the ND.

You've touched on another point that's interesting. 4 months ago this forum went into meltdown with the majority posting their disappointment RE not getting Cousins. Now coz we're undefeated, it automatically means that the right decision was made. How fickle supporters are? Where is every1 who said our team would be better with Ben.

Choas, I gotta say that the logic of your post escapes me. Because we're 13-0 does that mean that every player in our starting 22 are the best 22 in the league and that we can't possibly do anything better ever.

Is it illogical to suggest that we would be a better team with Cousins on a HFF instead of a Gwilt or Raph, McQualter, Geary etc?

Come grand final day, wouldn't u rather have a Cousins in ur time at the expense of 1 players development for another year?

I don't c how u can argue that getting Cousins would be detrimental to team bonding??? That's a ridiculous conclusion to draw. I bet the club would have rallied around him.
The Milne and Montagna saga certainly didn't rip that heart and soul from the club.

Would we be a better team with Ben Cousins???

I accept the argument that maybe other players may not have chosen to step up and that the extra public scrutiny may be detrimental but ne1 who's saying our starting 22 wouldn't be stronger is dreaming IMO

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Like most of what you post skeptic.

But so glad the club made such a strong decision on this little turd.

I'll take Geary or similar ANY time over Cousins on GF day thanks.

Any day.

Any year.

Any GF.

And I disagree that the majority of posters were posting their disappointment in not getting Cuz. I reckon more didn't want him. Again - glad to back the board.

Again, backing the boards decision, who knows how bad that little shyte may have been for our team balance and morale?

The butterfly effect? Gotta love that post.

Sliding doors? Same deal.

If we had him in our starting 22 today - who knows the result? But one thing is guaranteed - thankfully he didn't play for us, CJ crushed him and he is a burnt out hack.

Thankfully we never had to put up with him.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Just some closure on this topic

Good call bad call on footy classified tonight:

"St.Kilda will rue not drafting Ben Cousins last year"

Garry Lyon says bad call. Says they may not have won all of their games and Caro said that not picking Ben galvanised the team.

So there you go