Blues game...a few thoughts.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:After 15 hours on the blower with the ASX, APRA, the ATO and the broker this week arguing the SMSF case, you are but a morsel, you disgracefully self serving toerag.

The thing I find so uplifting is your incessant babbling - 'cos I think to myself, how in the fruit does this imbecile convince himself he is important?
That is very funny after your first paragraph. Who is the one saying how important they are. Your comedy is gold. Now go back in your box and come out later so you can write some absolute garbage when no one can challenge you.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Ooh, took me too long and gave the rebirthed one a chance to intervene. Let's wait and see how der Plug and his new best Buddy cope with someone who could pick their brains from the backs of their shabby skulls without them even knowing.

"Reincarnated"? FFS, what aheap of bullsmyte. Talk about pretentious. Couldn't blow smoke up a dead bastard's arse.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
reincarnated

plugger66 wrote:
The OtherThommo wrote:After 15 hours on the blower with the ASX, APRA, the ATO and the broker this week arguing the SMSF case, you are but a morsel, you disgracefully self serving toerag.

The thing I find so uplifting is your incessant babbling - 'cos I think to myself, how in the fruit does this imbecile convince himself he is important?
That is very funny after your first paragraph. Who is the one saying how important they are. Your comedy is gold. Now go back in your box and come out later so you can write some absolute garbage when no one can challenge you.
the exchange, prudential authority and the tax office do not care

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Take whatever petty crap you've got going on into PM land.
You're hijacking this thread with uncalled for personal crap.

Milton66
SS Life Member

wow, me and Stinger got nothing on this guy :shock:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:

Thanks for that. i was pretty sure I never started it. Maybe for a change.

Milton66
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Did you slam his missus in a past life?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Upset that an SMSF is just just that, hey Plug? I didn't claim it to be huge, just mine. It ain't big, didn't claim it was, but it's mine. I like it - gives me an element of control over what goes on. Industry fund man yourself? Retail? Can't muster the wherewithall to run your own affairs? I understand. So much demand for your wisdom on these parts, eh? No time to attend to matters general? It's great, idn't it?

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:

Did you slam his missus in a past life?
I doubt he would have a missus. Maybe a mister. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Apparently.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

[quote="plugger66
Thanks for that. i was pretty sure I never started it. Maybe for a change.[/quote]

Absolutely. He flamed and abused you completely unprovoked on a perfectly good thread.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:Upset that an SMSF is just just that, hey Plug? I didn't claim it to be huge, just mine. It ain't big, didn't claim it was, but it's mine. I like it - gives me an element of control over what goes on. Industry fund man yourself? Retail? Can't muster the wherewithall to run your own affairs? I understand. So much demand for your wisdom on these parts, eh? No time to attend to matters general? It's great, idn't it?
Mate why don't you PM him if you want to talk obtuse personal garbage. Stick to the footy eh......

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Hey, Milton, on the Plugger team are ya? Carrying high hopes? Let me, but briefly, put ya in the picture. The prick's here all the freakin' time. He has an opinion on every Goddamn comment, from everyone, irrespective of their credentials or sensibilities. He displays a complete and utter disrespect for anyone who doesn't toe the AFL party line, and rubbishes so many of the same footy club he claims to follow.

I come here once in a blue moon, only when I read some of the nonsense that those who consider themselves dominant post.

Still, he's your mate, so I suppose you'd know best.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

The OtherThommo wrote:Hey, Milton, on the Plugger team are ya? Carrying high hopes? Let me, but briefly, put ya in the picture. The prick's here all the freakin' time. He has an opinion on every Goddamn comment, from everyone, irrespective of their credentials or sensibilities. He displays a complete and utter disrespect for anyone who doesn't toe the AFL party line, and rubbishes so many of the same footy club he claims to follow.

I come here once in a blue moon, only when I read some of the nonsense that those who consider themselves dominant post.

Still, he's your mate, so I suppose you'd know best.
Once again, you have an email account, USE IT!!

The rest of the forum is not interested in anything either of you have to say to one another.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for your input, Byron - excuse me if I don't acknowledge the Saint bit, just don't regard it, ya know. Saint, eh? Who made that appointment?