does anybody think there is a chance

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:why would we go back on it all???

if the information was positive about drafting and playing ben then we would have come out and said it in the boardroom

this thread is another example of posters looking towards one player to solve all our issues
Agree!

As far as "more moves to play out"... maybe thhey will say more, but are not doing it because if they do, it would kill any chance of BC being drafted by another club... and the pending lawsuit against us for talking.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

undecided wrote:
dalboy wrote:This will not happen....i read somewhere that because of salary cap restrictions we would need to pick BC in the ND....the PSD is not an option.....not sure of the differences in relation to the salary cap though!
i don't see how we could have salary cap issues and when brisbane pull out and the board realises we made the wrong decision we will be the only team left and i think ben will take wateva we offer
No way we'd go through all this crap and then turn around and draft him.

That would show us to be an absolute basket case of an administration.

The BC issue is done and dusted.

He'll be at Brisbane or nothing at all. I can't even see a club taking a punt late in the draft without flagging some sort of interest first.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:why would we go back on it all???

if the information was positive about drafting and playing ben then we would have come out and said it in the boardroom

this thread is another example of posters looking towards one player to solve all our issues
Agree!

As far as "more moves to play out"... maybe thhey will say more, but are not doing it because if they do, it would kill any chance of BC being drafted by another club... and the pending lawsuit against us for talking.
you two birds of a feather,
WJ42 I know you have said many times that the reason the club isnt talking is due to legal reasons. But seriously if Ben was ever going to sue he would have gone after collingwood, they said stuff

Seeya