To those who have been complaining today...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saint Bev wrote:Why punish the club because of the draw, really annoys me. Try living interstate. There is no way I would never take out a membership.
What does that comment actually mean?
I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU (meet the lovely saint bev.... :) )

even if you live interstate, on the moon or 200 lighyears away it's important to buy your membership. Just because the team will play on certain days is not a reason to not buy a membership.

in comparison to the rubbish you post this made total sense
You are a tool of the highest order you low life loser. Mind your own business and that piss off. Had enough of you. You pathetic little child.
LOL dripping with irony when you originally asked what the post meant - then you post Mind your own business and that piss off.

Double irony perhaps telling him to mind his own business.

While you weren't....
You are right but I just cannot put up with that little child Solar.
so he is right that your being a tool telling me to mind my own business when you actually asked a question..... yet I'm the child....

not my fault you post absolute rubbish 24/7 on here.... but it's good to see your reverting to form... child hmmmm
Well only a little child could continue having a go at posts that dont concern you so calling it as I see it kid. As you have been asked before by mods just gnore my posts if you dont like then because apart from when you have a go at me I ignore your crap all the time.
don't concern me? You asked a question about what it meant. Unless you ask a certain person most sane people assume you are asking the everyone in general. To then call me a child for having a go at a post that did not conern me smacks of arogance on your part.

Lets be honest, once again you are sprung for being the pratt you really are. I respect and enjoy the posts by st bev, if you ever go up to brisbane you might be lucky enough to have the pleasure of a quiet ale with her. Your response not only showed that you have a low IQ but lacked grace and respect.

I usually ignore your tripe, I only get involve when your either being disrespectful to someone I rate or you are mis-leading other saints supporters.

So go back to your negative unreadable dribble and I will go back to ignoring it.....
What about the other post when I said the said about the draw being good with who we play but not so good for making money. Your comment was ignore plugger 66 he is a wanker. Again couldnt help yourself. Who was I misleading or being disrespectful to then or doesnt your little small tiny brain even allow you to remember that post. Also please tell me when I have misled posters apart from the obvious sarcastic posts. Come on put a few up here so I can see them. Look forward to seeing them kid.
misleading... pretending to have all this inside info, you continue to pretend.... sad really (see allen injury)

and yes I did bite over that draw post, but really, how many annoying "sarcastic" posts does someone have to put up with. Not sure why it's incumbant on me to just ignore you. How about you (since you seem to be obsessed with the notion you are the grown up) take responsibility for the fact that you consistantly piss off a group of us on here week in week out. You only ever add something to a thread every say 10 threads, the rest is stupid ramblings and arogant notions.

Your like that little s*** of a kid you finds a way of annoying others and gets stuck repeating it over and over for years. I would put you and barks in that bucket. At least barks has the guts to confront it face to face.

But anyway, all you will say is that I'm acting like a kid. Be a man, apologise to st bec for being such a disrespectful tool (not in a "look at me" seperate thread) and stop posting rubbish. Would make it easier to read things on here.

WOW not bad, this kid just wrote lots of paragraphs... oh thats the bell for year 7 class..... :roll:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saint Bev wrote:Why punish the club because of the draw, really annoys me. Try living interstate. There is no way I would never take out a membership.
What does that comment actually mean?
I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU (meet the lovely saint bev.... :) )

even if you live interstate, on the moon or 200 lighyears away it's important to buy your membership. Just because the team will play on certain days is not a reason to not buy a membership.

in comparison to the rubbish you post this made total sense
You are a tool of the highest order you low life loser. Mind your own business and that piss off. Had enough of you. You pathetic little child.
LOL dripping with irony when you originally asked what the post meant - then you post Mind your own business and that piss off.

Double irony perhaps telling him to mind his own business.

While you weren't....
You are right but I just cannot put up with that little child Solar.
so he is right that your being a tool telling me to mind my own business when you actually asked a question..... yet I'm the child....

not my fault you post absolute rubbish 24/7 on here.... but it's good to see your reverting to form... child hmmmm
Well only a little child could continue having a go at posts that dont concern you so calling it as I see it kid. As you have been asked before by mods just gnore my posts if you dont like then because apart from when you have a go at me I ignore your crap all the time.
don't concern me? You asked a question about what it meant. Unless you ask a certain person most sane people assume you are asking the everyone in general. To then call me a child for having a go at a post that did not conern me smacks of arogance on your part.

Lets be honest, once again you are sprung for being the pratt you really are. I respect and enjoy the posts by st bev, if you ever go up to brisbane you might be lucky enough to have the pleasure of a quiet ale with her. Your response not only showed that you have a low IQ but lacked grace and respect.

I usually ignore your tripe, I only get involve when your either being disrespectful to someone I rate or you are mis-leading other saints supporters.

So go back to your negative unreadable dribble and I will go back to ignoring it.....
What about the other post when I said the said about the draw being good with who we play but not so good for making money. Your comment was ignore plugger 66 he is a wanker. Again couldnt help yourself. Who was I misleading or being disrespectful to then or doesnt your little small tiny brain even allow you to remember that post. Also please tell me when I have misled posters apart from the obvious sarcastic posts. Come on put a few up here so I can see them. Look forward to seeing them kid.
misleading... pretending to have all this inside info, you continue to pretend.... sad really (see allen injury)

and yes I did bite over that draw post, but really, how many annoying "sarcastic" posts does someone have to put up with. Not sure why it's incumbant on me to just ignore you. How about you (since you seem to be obsessed with the notion you are the grown up) take responsibility for the fact that you consistantly piss off a group of us on here week in week out. You only ever add something to a thread every say 10 threads, the rest is stupid ramblings and arogant notions.

Your like that little s*** of a kid you finds a way of annoying others and gets stuck repeating it over and over for years. I would put you and barks in that bucket. At least barks has the guts to confront it face to face.

But anyway, all you will say is that I'm acting like a kid. Be a man, apologise to st bec for being such a disrespectful tool (not in a "look at me" seperate thread) and stop posting rubbish. Would make it easier to read things on here.

WOW not bad, this kid just wrote lots of paragraphs... oh thats the bell for year 7 class..... :roll:

Coudlnt come up with any misleading posts could you. The Allen injury is true I am afraid. Come on big mouth loser where are all these posts that are misleading. Kid you have a problem and as I have said before go seek help but before you do give us a sample of the misleading posts. Also dont understand the barks has the guts to confront it thing. Do you want me to come and meet you or something.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well i understood bevs post quite well
and yeah hopefully i will be getting up to the gabba game to enjoy an ale this year.
yeah the draws not great...and its hard to get over there with work and other shite, but i reckon i can get to at least 6 or 7 games this year and ill buy an 11 game mebership (or whatever it is) and upgrade from the interstate one.