retail dnb: $3.00

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintschampions08
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:wasn't it because of the beitch that Black left us to go back to Perth?

Stuff the slag I say, Black was great player for us and we missed him.

Couldn't give a stuff if he was drinker/idiot off field....how he played made up for it!
no ... dont be mistake there was one factor and one factor alone that made heath go to freo and it wasnt his missus !!!! $$$$$$$$$$

Heath Black is a turd of a person he was an ok player when he wasnt being lazy prob his best year being 2004 when GT forced him to actually work but then when he went to Freo he again became a lazy player who wouldnt work hard enough..... this is a turd who got drunk at the races with his brother and belted a cop who wass trying to move them on , he then made a comment on radio that after his footy he might go become a cop so he could boss people around :roll:
im glad we got the stench of Heath Black out of our club hes up there with Spida but at least spida gave us some good games of footy
Good player - Idiot of a person,

But his wife does have a point, theirs too many 'good player, idiot person' types. But that goes with every sport, most people blessed with unbelievable talent aren't exactly laden with unbelievable brains.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Black is a dog of a bloke......heard this years ago...

He was also an overrated, softco*k player......he was the biggest reciever, sheepdog I have seen play at St.K.....at least Fiora takes the odd big grab, and occasionally wins his own footy.

He had 1 OK seaons at St.K and 2 very disappointing ones...

Saints43
Club Player

St DAC wrote:Only really gave us one decent year (2004). Overrated IMO.
100%.

I get that sick of reading about his long, left foot goals and 'toughness' at the man on here.

19 goals in 54 matches from the sniper...

GrumpyOne

Saints43 wrote:
St DAC wrote:Only really gave us one decent year (2004). Overrated IMO.
100%.

I get that sick of reading about his long, left foot goals and 'toughness' at the man on here.

19 goals in 54 matches from the sniper...
If his goals tally matched the number of punches he threw, we would have finished higher up on the ladder.

Geezer
Club Player

ill give you the hot tip - she aint no angel herself Mrs black.

. . . .

#35 - Thanks for the Memories.
21 Great Season's
Simply Remarkable
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Geezer wrote:ill give you the hot tip - she aint no angel herself Mrs black.

. . . .

sounds like you might have given her a hot tip as well........ :roll: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Geezer
Club Player

what gets me is everyone always blames the footballer cos its the easist thing to do.... never mind what the female half gets up to. . . .
that doesnt sell newspapers does it.

i know black aint the most loyal clubman around ... but remember it usually takes 2 to tango.. . . .

and yeah - theres a few stories floating around down noble park way . . . .

#35 - Thanks for the Memories.
21 Great Season's
Simply Remarkable
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Geezer wrote:ill give you the hot tip - she aint no angel herself Mrs black.

. . . .
as i said you lay with dogs you get fleas ... both have a dirty rep but in the end its just another slapper and her 5 mins of fame dissing another d**khead of a human being who hapens to be a sports person

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
StSteven
Club Player

From my experience (and it is limited) she is not far off the mark with at least half of them.