Bring back Birss

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Gilbert=Legend wrote:
degruch wrote:
Gilbert=Legend wrote:
degruch wrote:
Gilbert=Legend wrote:Birss has the strength of a 5 year old and the sprint on a 80 year old.
Thought he runs more like Donald Duck to be honest.

Anyway...bumps or not...pantsed Shaw in that earlier game, and has a lot of upside. Generally good (confident) disposal, can kick a goal, and I agree, better than Armo :wink:
Who have you been watching??? good disposal? crap! kick a goal? every so often! better than armo, he has played 14 games to 84!!
I've been watching Birss...only on a lot less drugs than you, obviously :wink:
Drugs, im not the one who lives in 'Radelaide' i know who would have more durgs in them!!!
Durgs? :?

Gilbert=Legend

degruch wrote:
Gilbert=Legend wrote:
degruch wrote:
Gilbert=Legend wrote:
degruch wrote:
Gilbert=Legend wrote:Birss has the strength of a 5 year old and the sprint on a 80 year old.
Thought he runs more like Donald Duck to be honest.

Anyway...bumps or not...pantsed Shaw in that earlier game, and has a lot of upside. Generally good (confident) disposal, can kick a goal, and I agree, better than Armo :wink:
Who have you been watching??? good disposal? crap! kick a goal? every so often! better than armo, he has played 14 games to 84!!
I've been watching Birss...only on a lot less drugs than you, obviously :wink:
Drugs, im not the one who lives in 'Radelaide' i know who would have more durgs in them!!!
Durgs? :?
Drugs?

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

l hate it when threads turn to layers of black boxes ^

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
jackal
Club Player

Sorry to break up the argument but I must but in with my 2 cents worth (all its worth really).

Birss would not have added anything to our side against the CAts as he is neither Strong nor Quick. Saying that I am interested in skills and decision making under pressure. This is what Ross Lyon should be focusiing on #1 and ensuring this area of our game is up to scratch. If it is, we win..if not and we get pumped, Simple isn't it!