Stephen Milne - Match Winner

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Legend, brings passion to the game and there is not enough of it nowadays....
It is a disgrace that he wont make AA this year...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Was fantastic again last night.

His last 5 or 6 weeks have been nothing short of phenomenal.

Should have his best figuring in the B&F too, by my reckoning.

milney044
Club Player

Ah Milney what a little beauty. He's the full package when it comes to favourite players. So many amazing moments from the little bloke. Full credit to ya Stevie, you've really stuck it to your knockers and made those of us who never doubted ya proud.
Keep it up and continue to silence the critics with a nice finals series. Some still don't appreciate your performances in big games, and i agree with ya buddy, what do you call the roos, carlton, essendon and richmond games this year to name a few.
A true sainter all the way, selfless now, selfless when he started.
Just take a look at him singing the song and its clear how passionate he is about this club.
Go Milney. GO SAINTS.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

it's a team game and everything but you could argue that his six second half goals got us into the top 4.

i've never doubted his worth as a player. a little gem, whom the opposition love to hate.

yipper
SS Life Member

Funny, some Essendon flog sitting behind me yelled out "that's why we got rid of you Milne after a rare fumble in the early part of the 3rd Q!! My response - through laughter, yeah thanks for that - we really appreciate you're generous donation of the best small forward in the AFL. 8-)

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
HarveysDeciple

he should be all australian.....has kicked more goals then any other small forward in the comp and is averaging similar in posessions.

Has also won st.kilda a few games off his own boot.....can anyone tell me why he shouldn't be there if they pick a small forward?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:he should be all australian.....has kicked more goals then any other small forward in the comp and is averaging similar in posessions.

Has also won st.kilda a few games off his own boot.....can anyone tell me why he shouldn't be there if they pick a small forward?
He is lucky to be in our side if you ask a few on here so it would be a stretch to be AA.

my les foote
Club Player

I didn't think that many of the AA selectors posted here.

Win it for HIM!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:I didn't think that many of the AA selectors posted here.
What do you mean. KB and Gerard Healy post quite alot on here. KB uses B4E as his name and Healy is Teflon. Surely everyone knew that.

my les foote
Club Player

Thanks for clearing that up Caro.

Win it for HIM!
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:THe last three weeks have been his "best ever"!

And today, HE was the one who was responsible for the percentage effort.

If ever you wanted to see how force of mind can control a situation, today was it with S. Milne.
Having no decent opponent helped. Who are Geelong playing on small forwards these days? If Milne kicks five next week, we'll win.

I love Milney and reckon he's got a spot until he starts missing them. Two more years, at least.