Lenny Hayes "On The Couch" tonight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
Spinner wrote:Shano is on
And I was very impressed actually. Probably the best spoken footballer I've ever listened to. Not only was his speech fantastic but the point he got across with each explanation was actually digestible and interesting. He probably wouldn't be too interested in coming to us but I would be keen on him being apart of our coaching/development team in future years.
If you listen carefully to what he actually said - he did not answer one single question that he was asked.

Spoke for 5 minutes each time without breath, and didn't answer a single question.

Will make a good AFL administrator one day.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

He answered one at least.
When asked how/what/when/why he was delisted by us he stated trhat he has never spoken to Malcolm Blight, the man who made the decision to delist him and he was informed by Brian Waldron of his delisting. IIRC he also stated that at that time there was no 'medical report' that said he ould never play again (which has been the publicly held view as to why).

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
SaintBot wrote:
Spinner wrote:Shano is on
And I was very impressed actually. Probably the best spoken footballer I've ever listened to. Not only was his speech fantastic but the point he got across with each explanation was actually digestible and interesting. He probably wouldn't be too interested in coming to us but I would be keen on him being apart of our coaching/development team in future years.
If you listen carefully to what he actually said - he did not answer one single question that he was asked.

Spoke for 5 minutes each time without breath, and didn't answer a single question.

Will make a good AFL administrator one day.
Or a politician..as he is matey with Al Gore :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Duggie1
Club Player

And he was one of the many former players that lined up for Harvs to run through before the game.
Nice clip of him kicking a goal on OTC.
He would have given us good service on the back line. :lol:

Always a Saint