Time to get serious about our list

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:no our current list wont win a flag.

Raph
X could be trade bait.
Fergie delisted.
attard ( if the injury is true) may be to injury prone, so career could be over. delisted
Either we keep van reenhan or rix.

miles elevated to senior list.

baker could retire.
Thanks for that. Havent see Miles but when you have seen him he must have done well to get on the senior list.
not sure, but what i hear of him that he is good.
also would have a look at howard he has been on the list for a while now and hasnt done much so maybe delist him,
id give steven a go before end of season,
Ruckman:
King
Gardy
Mcevoy
LVR or RIX

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

ralphysaints35 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:i think rix is better what has MG done for this club in the 2 years of being here.
What has Rix done in 3 years Ralphy if he is better.
basicially SFA.....

Mg is to injury prone. still like the guy hope he bounces back next year but wouldnt delist rix yet.
Keep Rix? WTF?

So let's look at this objectively.

If a ruckman goes down, you play McEvoy. If he goes down, you have MG or King... or even Blake... or Kosi (if we don't trade him).

We have enough rucks ATM. Rix is a waste of time and $$$.

Why would you keep him? You'd get more value from Fiora.

Then again, maybe we can use him as a decoy ruckman :roll:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

is LVR any good from what i hear he is injured?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

ralphysaints35 wrote:is LVR any good from what i hear he is injured?
No idea TBH

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
davidgrantfan
Club Player

Not sure why the knives are out so quickly for Steven King. He has played some good games for us this season, kicked some nice goals, taken marks, and given off good handballs. I remember several games where we have we have won the ball out of the centre with Kings good tap outs. Hell, he was good enough to get the gig for Geelong in the G.F., and he played well. King has played and won three premierships lol.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

davidgrantfan wrote:Not sure why the knives are out so quickly for Steven King. He has played some good games for us this season, kicked some nice goals, taken marks, and given off good handballs. I remember several games where we have we have won the ball out of the centre with Kings good tap outs. Hell, he was good enough to get the gig for Geelong in the G.F., and he played well. King has played and won three premierships lol.
Why, coz we're Saints... that's our style.

I'm currently negotiating deal with the AFL for new game day merchandise for our players and coaching team...

Red, white and black "strap on" cheese boards. The players will wear them with their number... and the coahces will have bulls eyes on them.

Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

Just watched on the couch and both Sheahan and Walls said Milne should not be at the club next season. Also Sheahan was strong on Dal Santo being traded. They had a crack at Kosi too. Whilst their opinions aren't to be taken at gospel it is worth noting IMO.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

it is also worth noting that robert walls is the biggest imbecile in the football world.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

fonz_#15 wrote:it is also worth noting that robert walls is the biggest imbecile in the football world.
Clearly, if he recommended RL to be coach.