Heath Shaw charged with drink-driving *updated*

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne

Joey wrote:SEN news just said that Shaw won't be suspended, just fined and will play this week!

Typical!!
Typical of the grog culture at the filth. Barely a season goes by without a couple of filth players trouble-making after a skinfull.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Joey wrote:SEN news just said that Shaw won't be suspended, just fined and will play this week!

Typical!!
Ha! Weak as piss...they're a terrible club. Never mind, chuck Birss on him, you'll think he's slept through the entire match too.

Joey
Club Player

in his press conference eddie said that heath 'has to play this week and stand up to his responsibility'.

What a load of crap!

A champion is not defined by a number of wins, but by the courage shown to get up when your down
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Joey wrote:in his press conference eddie said that heath 'has to play this week and stand up to his responsibility'.

What a load of crap!
If he had any balls at all he'd make an example of Shaw and suspend one of their lousy players once and for all. If they lost, '3 Chins' could point the finger at his anti-social loose behavious and say 'see, you cost us a tilt at a premiership'. Of course, they're probably all high five-ing eachother post press conference and heading to some swanky bar for a few cocktails. Heath's driving.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Un-fricking-believable

I wonder if the Pies were 15th whether he'd be playing. I think not

No matter..we just tag him hard. You reckon Dal has trouble breaking tags? . Heaths worse. Check out his SC scores this year and work out the weeks he's been hard tagged. Scores either 130 or 30. No shades of grey with Heath.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

who cares if he plays or not..

we should beat them either way, if not we are no chance at threatening in september this year.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Batnoe

When they suspended their players earlier in the year they didnt expect on of their stars to do it. Now that it has happened they wont suspend them they just step up on the feild and be the leader we know you are..

The next best thing that can happen is if TAC drop their sponsorship with them, that would be great! then we can get them

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Farking typical. arrogance. Disgraceful. At least we sacked Lawrence.

Imagine if it was us... Let's see if they cop a belting from the media in regards to their "culture" problems.

It's payback time! Let's put them out of their misery this week :evil:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
RedWhiteBlack
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:The next best thing that can happen is if TAC drop their sponsorship with them, that would be great! then we can get them
Uhh... they already did that after the last indiscretion!!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Prepare your best sledges people.

Didak, Shaw..its like shooting fish in a barrel really

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Too bad he wasn't flying an Emirates plane :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:

Typical!!
Typical of the grog culture at the filth. Barely a season goes by without a couple of filth players trouble-making after a skinfull.
how weak by collingwood and how typical. what sort of message does this send to their legion of low intelligence fans? they'll think this sort of behaviour is acceptable.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

According to Heddie, Shaw will cop his whack from the Courts. For a Drink Driving offence to go straght to Court requires;

1. The reading to be 0.15 or above (in anyones language, that is VERY drunk); or

2. It is the 2nd or subsequent offence

!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:According to Heddie, Shaw will cop his whack from the Courts...
...thus, absolving his stinking club from any sense of responsibility to the community.

JeffDunne

I'm glad Collingwood didn't suspend anyone.

They'll cop plenty over the next few days and we can just get on with business.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

im probobly in the minority here but in hoesty i can see where the filth are comming from they have an obligation to their members to put the best team on the park in hope of winning the game suspending the player from the game will only punnish the members of the club a decent fine payed by the player and then donated to the road safty council would punnish the player more then a week sitting in the stands ...... i know if it was a saints player i would rather the player play and cop the fine then miss the game ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:im probobly in the minority here but in hoesty i can see where the filth are comming from they have an obligation to their members to put the best team on the park in hope of winning the game suspending the player from the game will only punnish the members of the club a decent fine payed by the player and then donated to the road safty council would punnish the player more then a week sitting in the stands ...... i know if it was a saints player i would rather the player play and cop the fine then miss the game ....
i too agree..as for their culture though, pitiful.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
chook23
Saintsational Legend

I fear this incident along with their backs to the wall (playing wise)

will gavalnize this mob!!

saint4life
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:I fear this incident along with their backs to the wall (playing wise)

as long as it doesn't GALVANIZE them :wink: !!

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
chook23 wrote:I fear this incident along with their backs to the wall (playing wise)

as long as it doesn't GALVANIZE them :wink: !!
should always proof read before posting!!!!!!!

:oops: :oops:

saint4life
degruch
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:im probobly in the minority here but in hoesty i can see where the filth are comming from they have an obligation to their members to put the best team on the park in hope of winning the game suspending the player from the game will only punnish the members of the club a decent fine payed by the player and then donated to the road safty council would punnish the player more then a week sitting in the stands ...... i know if it was a saints player i would rather the player play and cop the fine then miss the game ....
Losing a game a player should have been in, punished everyone, yes...but it places responsibility directly on their shoulders. Responsibility for costing your club a game would weight far more heavily on me, if I was a $200kpa player who'd just copped a $5k fine for being naughty.

Remember, these guys haven't learnt a thing...TAC is their sponsor FFS! Collingwood should be leaning heavily on these guys, and it goes beyond their wallets.

Having said this, they are obviously running scared, so it's nice to have the upper hand going into the match, plus they'll be grilled by the media all week...especially on their weak stand with this matter, given Dimwit's comments that he was sure 'the club would come don strongly on this matter'. Pffft.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Rules for good players differ to those on the fringes.....

Make penalties and fines seem insignificant.

Schillaci
Club Player

Joey wrote:in his press conference eddie said that heath 'has to play this week and stand up to his responsibility'.

What a load of crap!
..."to his responsibility" = within the team's responsibility and those of the members coz their season is on the line.
Would've loved it if he was suspended from our viewpoint but the Pies always do what's best for them and not necessarily what's best for the game.

Eddie may even pay his fine :wink:

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

How on earth TAC can justify continued sponsership is beyond me.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:How on earth TAC can justify continued sponsership is beyond me.
They are no longer sponsors

saint4life