Footy Classified

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Behind Play
Club Player

Fisrt time I watched the show since Roo was on a few weeks ago...........and it hasn't changed.
Glen Archer unfortunately is out of his depth and looks lost. Hutchie seems to dismiss any thing Archer says.
ML last night, i have noticed this on the footy show too, does not like critisim and seem to want to put the blame on others. Even mentioning Hill and Watson as being disgruntled late last year re Sheedy.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

my les foote wrote:Ha Ha. Caro's ugly. Every time I hear that I laugh :roll:

They did highlight the good form BJ's in. They reckon he is starting to show the potential he had as a No. 1 draft pick.
They also said he was starting to show why people thought of him as a "Buckley Type" midfielder !!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i would love to know who caro's so called sources are her and hutchy just blatently make s*** up then pass it off as "my sources tell me "

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:
Teflon wrote:Get rid of her and bring in a broom FFS.
The broom would be more attractive, that's for sure. Not to mention have a better knowledge about football.
She could fly out on her own broom - kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

the broom wouldn't last long...the fugly would ride it off into the night.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintbob
SS Life Member

What about the crap she said about Ben Cousins, I hope Ben's lawyer was listening could be a great defamation case.
She says what she likes about footballers, their families and girlfriends, but when Sammy Newman had a go at her about her S@#T dress sense she blew it out of all portion and called in all the womens rights groups.

The sooner they kick the stupid B@#$H off the better!!!!!

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Funny seeing the reactions here to Caro Wilson at times (well, to what she says, I think it says a lot about some people that their first reaction is to her appearance.)... more than anything, she reminds me of a water cooler gossip, interested in the politics and full of plenty of advice on it to the exclusion of on field results. Her justification of the Eagles not having fallen taht far is case in point... as was her attempt to blow up the Shannon Grant situation with what turned out to be no more information than anyone else had (first time I've actually thought Archer got his role right, and not surprised it was when she was talking about North... imagine if he took that hard, matter of fact line with the rest of the material?).

If she supported the Saints instead of Richmond, she'd fit right in at Saintsational :)

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

ralphysaints35 wrote:Kerr Leaving Westcoast, can see that happening.
hope he does leave i love Kerr, one of my favourite players, should be at a culture that isnt like westcoast, drugs etc, the coach needs to be sacked as well,
dean cox is the only good player they have
What happened to Glass, he was the 'best BackMan' of the league, well that went out the window
also doubt fev will sign with carlton, he looks like he hates the place.
He was one of the reasons they had a drug culture at West Coast.... :roll:

here is a small timeline:
"SEPTEMBER: Daniel Kerr breaks Ben Cousins' arm during a fight at Club Bayview in Claremont.

AUGUST: Kerr pleads guilty to driving without a licence.

OCTOBER: Kerr is fined $400 for presenting a forged prescription for 50 Valium pills to a 24-hour chemist.

JANUARY: Kerr and his father Roger are charged with assaulting three people at a party in Perth.

FEBRUARY: Hours before the Eagles' first NAB Cup game, Kerr assaults a Perth taxi driver and snaps off the car's aerial while "highly intoxicated". He is arrested, charged and later pleads guilty to disorderly conduct and assault causing bodily harm.

MARCH 23: Secret recordings reveal Kerr speaking to a convicted drug dealer in a 2003 police drugs operation."
The conversation mentioned is available from various news sources, particularly Newsbank, but I'll hazard a guess that you are not a member.

Do you seriously want this wanker at our club?

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

saintbob wrote:What about the crap she said about Ben Cousins, I hope Ben's lawyer was listening could be a great defamation case.
She says what she likes about footballers, their families and girlfriends, but when Sammy Newman had a go at her about her S@#T dress sense she blew it out of all portion and called in all the womens rights groups.

The sooner they kick the stupid B@#$H off the better!!!!!
I didn't like it when she called Cousins a "Hopeless" drug addict.

The best thing for people like him who had/have, I guess we're all not sure yet, an addiction is to not be-little them with comments like that, in regards to their issues.

Just imagine how much her tune would change if one of her sons grew up and developed an addiction.

I'm quite sure she wouldn't refer to her son as a "Hopeless" drug addict.