For all those Trolls out there....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Won't be much use to WCE if they don't have a midfield to deliver it to him. Anyway, it was tongue in cheek :P

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
bozza1980
Club Player

I don't personally agree that we should trade Kosie.

Surely though if someone believes we should, they should have to opportunity to express this view.

There is more than one view point on every story, surely this is the forum for everyone to express theirs??

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Guess again Bozza. Either you're with us... or against us :twisted:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
GrumpyOne

bozza1980 wrote: There is more than one view point on every story, surely this is the forum for everyone to express theirs??
For someone who has been here three and a half years Bozza, you are very naive :wink: :lol:

twirlyhair
Club Player

Re: For all those Trolls out there....

Sobraz wrote:And I dont mean the Carlton supporters who have been plagueing this site of late....

The Trolls I'm refering to are those supposed St.Kilda supporters who have been going on about how useless Kosi is and how he should be traded, how he is a white elephant and overrated...

Morons, all of you...

Kosi is what football clubs are about... He is all heart and soul, and thankfully for us, in his case there is a hell of a lot of skill there also... A few quiet games and many on here want to trade him off for whatever we can get... What a disgrace... I notice now that most have gone quiet!!... What a surprise...

You poor pathetic little sycophant....its soft and non demanding attitudes like yours that has held our club back for years and years...as members we have the right to demand the best....my god we pay through our pockets for it! As much as anybody else, I would love to see kosi and co become the players they shoudl become. But until I see that premiership being held aloft by a saints captain, I will not for one moment hail them as anything but good average footballers.

Maybe we should go through recent history of this forum, and with the Mods' help IP ban all the Trolls who want to sell the soul of the club... We dont need them..

Well stuck up 'em Kosi..