North are woeful, as bad as Freo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:Who was it who said "I wouldn't want to be part of any club that would have me as a member"?

North have dropped a couple against sides you'd expect them to beat. They were thumped by Freo, and from halfway through the 2nd, we took control. They've also beaten Hawthorn and the Dogs.

For the Saints to win from 5 goals down (which we haven't done for years) is huge, regardless of opposition. To do it against someone like North in a make or break game like that is huge. It's given me more hope for '08 than I've had since round 3.
I'll tell you this too, I think Norths win against the Hawks might have been misleading for North because the Hawks really are about to slide in the second half of the season. Mark my words. They are not travelling that well with a couple of key injuries and really if their game plan revolves around Buddy and Roughead then teams will work them out quickly as is the case.