I'm Back!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

watts....
lol......
i could not believe that we actually got him

saw him in an sanfl final and did nothing......like most weeks
kicked 10 once and all of a sudden he was the next big thing in afl.

reject.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: I'm Back!!!!

philip wrote:
quite frankly i would singuarly place the storm's success at bellamy's feet, but of course you are entitled to your opinion.
See that is where I disagree...clubs do not become very successful due to one man.

The Storm got their act together with Waldon, Bellamy and others to create a powerhouse both on field and off. A great coach still needs to be part ofa "team himself...it is often that the guys behind the scene are not known, or at least not as well known.

Where would Bomber Thompson be with Costas and Cook????? He would certainly NOT be a premiership coach.

Eade has had Smorgon rock solid behind him.....as well as nabbing the Lion's recruiting man in Clayton.

When Waldron left the Saints things sadly went into decline and out of balance.

And not just in the football Department, but in the Board room as well.

The KEY reason why the Saints became a much better team is beacuse a GROUP of men came together with the vison and perspriation to make the saints much better team.

GT, RB, BW were all keys..as were a number of other such as Mark Kellet.

It was not a one man band.

But then egos got in the way, and in BW's case yes unecapptable beahvoviour in the workplace.

The GROUP of men all pushing in the same directon was no more......and unfortunately GT sought then to control all things including many areas that he was not capable in, or in overseeing in.

Now as I have mentioned in other posts RB was at fault too.

What the Saints need is a group of men all doing their part and pushing in the same direction......and not just the "one".

That is why FF got my support.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....