Luke Ball

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Exactly the point of the thread......

Some players completely escape critisism......some get continual critisism.....

Dal and Gram....have been amongst our better players of late, and I am sure it hurts some people when they play well as they have to find other scapegoats.....and eat some pie..

Ball and Hayes have been comprehensively beaten by their opponents for the last two weeks, and have escaped any critisism....because they appear to be trying hard.....and the tackle......winning the ball is most important job of a midfielder....

I am massive fans of all our good players (especially L.Ball who is my favourite player) but he should be treated the same as any other player with regard to critisism.....and if he puts in a shocker like last night.......why shouldn't he be critisised......the point was, that Dal would have been, as would have Gram, as would have Fiora, McQualter, C.Jones, Blake and any other scapegoats we have.......

IMO Ball is a GUN!

But gets NO more of an excuse than the next bloke.......sometimes I think he gets sympathy, because of his injuries...

BTW - I just call the game as I see it, and if we are playing well.....I applaud......if we are not, I critisise...that is my right as a member and as a long suffering fan.