Gotta Feel Sorry For Ross

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JeffDunne

Isn't it just a tad ironic that those bemoaning the bagging of Lyon as "the easy St Kilda way" are the very same people that hounded our previous coach?

Teffers, your gay idol Throbbie would be so proud.

congorozides
Club Player

Teflon wrote:Geez theres some tw!ts around....I mean one so called footy guru on here suggesting cause the media overrated us that the list must be good? FFS.....and this guy reckons he "knows his footy"? :lol:

THE FACTS are we have SOME elite players in our core in the age bracket of 24 - 28. Not as many as people think.

The GAP between this "core" and our next best is to large. As Eade pointed out for the Dogs...they had a problem over the last few years where the gap between their ageing stars and what was coming through was to great. His focus over the last 3 yrs?- DEVELOP kids (look at the next step Cooney has taken? Morris? Cross?) they no LONGER rely on Scott West - St Kilda still rely on R Harvey...why? the cupboards bare thats why (yeah theres "Armo" BUT what else?????????)

On top of this our ageing stars have...dare I say...aged.....Hamill - GAWN, Gehrig - GAWN, Harvs - depleted, Thompsons, Powells, Pecketts and you may soon add Hudgton to this list.

Face facts some of you clowns the "mix" is simply not there.

Blame Lyon and game plans all you like - ofcourse, that the "easy" St Kilda way......but make sure you look back OBJECTIVELY over the last 4 years and check out whats "really" been developed to support the "stars" in Riewoldt, Dals, Hayes and Co - SQUAT.
i have been saying on this forum for years now the issue RL has half a brain he would have identified this and started the process of blooding players. this hasnt happened and weve had 2 more years of watching guys like raph, l fisher, fizz, baker, max, s king - guys that will never be part of a future saints premiership run around the field every week. for what reason? im not sure.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

In my previous post regarding the other applicants for the coaching position someone gave RL's resume.
Other than his short tenure at the Swans his previous assistant coaching positions were with Walls at Richmond, great success there.
He then had stints with Brittain and Pagan and Carlton, even more success.
Ross doesn't coach to win he coaches trying not to lose.
Unfortunately the Sydney game plan that won them a premiership has been totally consigned to history, it is no longer effective and any half decent team knows now how to beat it.
What we need is someone with original ideas instead adapting gameplans that are past their use by dates.

bergsone
SS Life Member

Giveup teflon your making a fool of yourself

matrix
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

pfffft he comes out and says it was the low confidence... ross you are a battler, get a personality and clue

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yup apparently we are now at the perseverance stage in the level of confidence chart

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:Giveup teflon your making a fool of yourself
Mate its an internet forum.....EVERYONE makes a fool of himself on here - especially the weak drama queens after a predictable loss.

The only people making fools on themselves on an internet forums are clowns who take it so seriously to think you can... :lol: :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Isn't it just a tad ironic that those bemoaning the bagging of Lyon as "the easy St Kilda way" are the very same people that hounded our previous coach?

Teffers, your gay idol Throbbie would be so proud.
You appear fascinated by gays...you mention it often?

Was this the topic at Dodgys slumber party last night....

BTW the previous coach had 5 YEARS. This guys had 1.5. You work it out... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Let him post, he makes me laugh, someone's got to defend the indefensible...

I'm sure if he had his way Timmy would have been a 10 year coach with us as well....

JeffDunne

bergsone
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:
Mate its an internet forum.....EVERYONE makes a fool of himself on here - especially the weak drama queens after a predictable loss.

The only people making fools on themselves on an internet forums are clowns who take it so seriously to think you can... :lol: :wink:
After 52 years of being a saint really dont reckon im a drama queen.definately not a fool

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:

I'm sure if he had his way Timmy would have been a 10 year coach with us as well....
Gee tks "Mav" for letting me post.....you must hold so much clout over the internet... :lol: :lol:

What is indefensible is your obvious lack of support for our club - the Tiges could use a good man like you.... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
Lol hello......Jeffs reaching for pics.....words have failed him... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Some support the club - some support individuals.

Teffers is an individual sort of 'bloke'.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
BTW the previous coach had 5 YEARS. This guys had 1.5. You work it out... :wink:
Eade had the Swans in a GF in his first year, 1.5 years is enough to know Lyon can't coach

degruch
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Eade had the Swans in a GF in his first year, 1.5 years is enough to know Lyon can't coach
Eade inherited a gun team. Ross?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Some support the club - some support individuals.

Teffers is an individual sort of 'bloke'.
Some just support themselves.....I mean its all about the Jeffster.... :lol: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
maverick wrote:

Gee tks "Mav" for letting me post.....you must hold so much clout over the internet... :lol: :lol:

What is indefensible is your obvious lack of support for our club - the Tiges could use a good man like you.... :wink:
Yeah that sort of blind support you offer was last seen back in the 30's in Germany, but hey keeps spinning your BS....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:
Teflon wrote:

After 52 years of being a saint really dont reckon im a drama queen.definately not a fool
Ive met plenty of 50 yr old morons. Id never be ageist in that regard....

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
maverick wrote:

Yeah that sort of blind support you offer was last seen back in the 30's in Germany, but hey keeps spinning your BS....
Well give your age youve just given us - how was the weather in 39' ?

“Yeah….nah””
matrix
Saintsational Legend

rixxo
Club Player

Poor Ross you say !! WHAT A JOKE this bloke has single handed destroyed StKilda football club and you suppoters of Lyon that want him there for 10 years then you've helped him turn us into a FAILURE of a football team the laughing stock and easybeats of the AFL >Fold the team move to brisbane atleast there we'll have a new coach .

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
maverick wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Eade inherited a gun team. Ross?
Let him post degruch........he mildly amusing... :lol:

I mean lets sack the coach and show the world what true rabble we are?? :lol:

“Yeah….nah””