Analysing the Footscray game - The stats that matter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Heres a stat that mattered (read in the media somewhere)

15 of our inside 50's went stright to a Bulldogs player...not to a contest or open space.....am opposition player got to FIFTEEN of our inside 50's before a Saint did..now to me that is damning

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Heres a stat that mattered (read in the media somewhere)

15 of our inside 50's went stright to a Bulldogs player...not to a contest or open space.....am opposition player got to FIFTEEN of our inside 50's before a Saint did..now to me that is damning
Scary is what I call that...

The bounce/run carry stat is also pertinent IMO the few time Montagna/Jones did this we looked a different prospect.....

ah.....the Dogs were gettable I still say...........

“Yeah….nah””
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Heres a stat that mattered (read in the media somewhere)

So that's nearly a third of ALL our I50 entries!

Are the players blind, stupid, can't kick properly, got the guernseys mixed up, or are they possessed by the devil even? :roll: :!: :?: :idea:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
spert
Saintsational Legend

The team in possession of the football has a much greater chance of winning I would suggest. Our overall possessions of the football are not great, and lo and behold, we are not in the eight.